which companion suits the story best (spoilers)

Chugster

well ive just completed Balmorra and got Doc, who along with Kira is a great companion gameplay wise....but who is best story wise...I mean, Kira was important but she is now no longer a padawan and doesnt need to run around with her 'master', on the other hand a Jedi doesnt normaly need a medic in the field and Doc would be happy patching people up on the ship

so who has the greater impact in the rest of the Knigh storyline?

Some companions its 3 ways to say welcome aboard, no way to say get the hell off my ship

Heh, yeah.

Me: Doc, go bugger off somewhere and leave me alone.

Doc: Sounds great! I'll grab my stuff and meet you on the ship.

Me: DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH?!

____

On topic, though, it seemed to me when leveling that Kira made the most sense most of the time. Although, come towards the end story I played more with Lord Scourge as the direction the story moved made me feel like his council was valuable.

In KOTOR, I went everywhere with Juhani and HK-47.

Why?

Because two Jedi are better than one (and I like Juhani), and HK had good firepower (plus, I figgure I needed to keep an eye on him.

In TOR, I think some of the same thinking would apply (though jedi are much weaker, comparitively, than they used to be).

I almost always take Kira around with me. Think Obi-Wan and Anakin. Two Jedi who are used to working together. Makes for a good team.

Scourge might make for a good end game companion, but I would trust Kira to watch my back more.

In KOTOR, I went everywhere with Juhani and HK-47.

Why?

Because two Jedi are better than one (and I like Juhani), and HK had good firepower (plus, I figgure I needed to keep an eye on him.

In TOR, I think some of the same thinking would apply (though jedi are much weaker, comparitively, than they used to be).

I almost always take Kira around with me. Think Obi-Wan and Anakin. Two Jedi who are used to working together. Makes for a good team.

Scourge might make for a good end game companion, but I would trust Kira to watch my back more.

i'd trust scourge much more than anyone else,he might be a sith,but the fate of the whole galaxy and his life is in the knight's hands,he'd never do anything against him.

i'd trust scourge much more than anyone else,he might be a sith,but the fate of the whole galaxy and his life is in the knight's hands,he'd never do anything against him.

You obviously haven't read the Revan book yet.

• 2 weeks later...

T7-01. Final Battle. Nough said.

Very true, but...

So long as you give T7 gear every so often you're fine.

Story wise I believe that Kira makes more sense than Doc. Besides the OT, where Jedi are all but non-existent, the order seems to send on missions Jedi in pairs. The pair either compliments each others' skills and/or personality, or one is watching out for the other.

In the case of Kira, you start out watching out for her, but the relationship transitions to skill sets that compliment each other.