Pazaak booster packs

Senga_J

Lets first see both Pazaak and Sabacc implemented into the game and then could we see booster packs available on the Cartel Market.

I think booster packs would definitely help bring a profit for the game. Additionally both games would help preoccupy most players between the wait for each update. They could allow for ranked matches and tournaments.

Edited by Vitas

Lets first see both Pazaak and Sabacc implemented into the game and then could we see booster packs available on the Cartel Market.

I think booster packs would definitely help bring a profit for the game. Additionally both games would help preoccupy most players between the wait for each update. They could allow for ranked matches and tournaments.

Well, when pazaak gets implemented (if ever) you will probably start with some standard + or - cards, but none of the +/- or gold hand cards that do other stuff. My idea for distributing these was through the cartel market, unless someone thought of a better method. I don't think everyone should start with anything more than either + or -, because it makes it more satisfactory when you get better cards.