Hello from the lovely Florida Beach

USAFNut

Hi everyone

My name is Chad and I'm 29 (for those who find age important). I am a big computer gamer especially mmorpg games. I have played FFXI (6 years), WoW (4 years), UO (1 year), SWG (2 years) and other games for a shorter time. I don't know what mmorpgs have that I like but I keep coming to them. I guess it's the social scene that I don't have in real life.

A short bio about me. I served in the US Air Force from 2001-2004 when stationed at Ramstein AB, Germany as an Aerospace Maintenance Journeyman on C-130s and C-9 aircraft. I loved it and if I could go back in I would in a heartbeat. Unfortunately I had to leave for medical purposes.

My interests beside computer games are watching sports (HUGE fan of anything Florida Gator related), collecting sports cards and playing with my two cats.

Well that's enough about me. If you have any questions I didn't provide information to feel free to ask away, I'll check this post often.

Have a great day everyone

Hi everyone

My name is Chad and I'm 29 (for those who find age important). I am a big computer gamer especially mmorpg games. I have played FFXI (6 years), WoW (4 years), UO (1 year), SWG (2 years) and other games for a shorter time. I don't know what mmorpgs have that I like but I keep coming to them. I guess it's the social scene that I don't have in real life.

A short bio about me. I served in the US Air Force from 2001-2004 when stationed at Ramstein AB, Germany as an Aerospace Maintenance Journeyman on C-130s and C-9 aircraft. I loved it and if I could go back in I would in a heartbeat. Unfortunately I had to leave for medical purposes.

My interests beside computer games are watching sports (HUGE fan of anything Florida Gator related), collecting sports cards and playing with my two cats.

Well that's enough about me. If you have any questions I didn't provide information to feel free to ask away, I'll check this post often.

Have a great day everyone

I don't feel that you provided half enough information. Can I get your social security number, your banking account and routing number and your drivers license number. Oh and while you are at it, please include a picture of your self as well. That should about do it. :)

Edited by zejaie

Haha, no problem I shall provide all info requested...yea right...I don't think that will ever happen unless I'm not in my own mind and don't know what I'm doing and hope that doesn't happen anytime soon.

Anyone dumb enough to fall for that needs to have their membership to the human race revoked.