Swtor only web show for info and news

Apexskillz

• 2 weeks later...
I like the setup of the show! It looks really cool showing the interior of a ship, with you (assuming you, the OP is the show's host) in the holo image, having clips drop down from the side. The Ewok popping out and R2 running across the screen, were a cool additions.

I like the setup of the show! It looks really cool showing the interior of a ship, with you (assuming you, the OP is the show's host) in the holo image, having clips drop down from the side. The Ewok popping out and R2 running across the screen, were a cool additions.

glad u liked it

Two things that would be awesome for your next show.

The first would be for the volume to be raised a little since it is slightly hard to hear.

Second would be to discuss sever community or lack thereof and what could be done to fix this.

Edited by unfavored

Two things that would be awesome for your next show.

The first would be for the volume to be raised a little since it is slightly hard to hear.

Second would be to discuss sever community or lack thereof and what could be done to fix this.

sounds good

ForceTremor is hoping to help out in this department by now having server specific forums on their website :cool:

It will be nice to have some sort of SWTOR community especially in the way of forums. One of the big problems is that Bioware has not introduced server forums which could be used for guild recruitment world events etc.

I will definitely be signing up on the site and letting people know about it.

It will be nice to have some sort of SWTOR community especially in the way of forums. One of the big problems is that Bioware has not introduced server forums which could be used for guild recruitment world events etc.

I will definitely be signing up on the site and letting people know about it.

agreed