Can't Start Gree Missions?

Vigilanis

Ok this is annoying, I have watched the feed on the temporary news droid on the Fleet, but at the end of the sequence I don't get a mission or anything to go to Ilum and start the Gree quests.

So when I got to Ilum, no quest givers will talk to me and the triangle above their heads is greyed out? This includes the terminal at the Western Shelf.

Am I missing something and doing it wrong? Hence the post in New Player Help.

thanks

Edited by Vigilanis

Ah ok thanks, I had seen that it was level 45+ but then I started seeing player at level 24 etc with the Gree Research Assistant title and thought there must be some content available. Guess they know something I don't lol.

Thanks

The title is a legacy one. meaning it is unlocked for all characters in that legacy regardless of lvl.

That level 24 had done those gree quests in another character of his legacy probably a lvl 50 one andn reached newcomer standing with the gree.

Reputation is a legacy feature remember that, what you get in one character it will be the same for the other characters you play within your legacy, even in the oposing factions.

Edited by Spartanik

You need to be at least level 45.

Which begs the question, if you can't do the missions, why are you given the invite in the first place?

I've done the same thing, shouldn't the system be able to detect what lvl you are and only offer the Gree missions to those able to do them??