Korriban Commendations...

ForceFanatic

Hi,

I did every quest on Korriban and only received 7 commendations. The vendors require 8 for any purchase. Did I miss something? How can I get another?

I don't think I can convert this into Drommund Kass commendations either.

Thanks.

Edited by ForceFanatic

Hi,

I did every quest on Korriban and only received 7 commendations. The vendors require 8 for any purchase. Did I miss something? How can I get another?

I don't think I can convert this into Drommund Kass commendations either.

Thanks.

As far as I remember commendations can be traded up. You get them randomly from drops and for a few quests, so maybe you just had bad luck with the RNG.

Same here, I ran at least 5 characters through Korriban with some getting as many as 10 commendations from doing all the quests and random drops. I've so far ran through 3 times and always end up at 7.

If nothing else they nerfed the mob drop rate of them.

I doubt you did anything wrong. Sometimes you just don't get enough. It's annoying but not really a huge deal, as you'll get better equipment then what you get for the commendation fairly quickly.

As of the last beta build you could no longer trade up your commendations. I haven't checked the live version though.

You just have to kill random mobs - tougher mobs have higher drop rates. I just kept killing stuff until I had enough

If you really want that last commendation, Heroic quests are daily repeatable, and many of them give a commendation as a possible reward. You do usually have to find a partner though.