Sith Warrior - Madaga-ru (minor spoilers)

mrgoodkatx

Hey there,

I'm currently playing a Sith Marauder at level 46. On Voss you are supposed seek out a hermit named Madaga-ru who has information you need. During the conversation there is an option of trying to force him to talk which he pretty much shrugs off easily. He then proceeds to use some kind of power on you, forcing you to your knees and making you black out for a second. After that you can threaten to kill him but you cannot act on it.

I have two questions regarding this string of the story line.

1.) Do I ever get the chance to kill this guy?

2.) Is it ever revealed what he does to you exactly? Obviously he is "taking" something from your mind, but it doesn't say what exactly.

It's bugging me a bit that at the height of my power, or at least close to it, some weird a** hermit can do something like that to me without facing some serious consequences...

If you decide to answer please keep spoilers to a minimum.

I'm pretty sure you cannot kill him. The worst you can do is angrily tell him to go away later if he requests help. I don't think the power he uses on you was supposed to be anything but him stopping you in your from attacking him.

=(

I really want to kill this guy...

Concerning his power, I don't know... he does say something like "I took payment" or "I took what I needed" when you ask him what he just did to you.

=(

I really want to kill this guy...

Concerning his power, I don't know... he does say something like "I took payment" or "I took what I needed" when you ask him what he just did to you.

Oh right. Then he probably was just taking something from your mind that he asked for earlier in exchange for information. Basically one of your secrets or your purpose on Voss.