Numbers Question...

FrumpytheClown

I am in full EWH (Relics, Implants and Earpiece are my only WH gear still), with an Expertise of 1350, which gives me a 25.something to my damage. First question, for PVP Madness, what should be Willpower be at, and what should my Power be at? Idealy, what should my bonus damage be at?

What I ask is, that you include only the class buffs and NOT a stim (Exo or Rakata) when adding it up.

I am in full EWH (Relics, Implants and Earpiece are my only WH gear still), with an Expertise of 1350, which gives me a 25.something to my damage. First question, for PVP Madness, what should be Willpower be at, and what should my Power be at? Idealy, what should my bonus damage be at?

What I ask is, that you include only the class buffs and NOT a stim (Exo or Rakata) when adding it up.

as a sorc ull need all the help u can get

i highly highly recommend rakata willpower stim, u have a bit too much expertise i would suggest sacrificing some for stats

i for example am at 1210 expertise, 1965 willpower, 955 bonus dmg, 19.8k hp with buffs

i of course use the rakata stim which adds 120 willpower and i think 40 or 60 power

i replaced my expertise crystals for +41 power in my mh and oh

ive replaced two armorings for pve armorings in my ewh belt and wrist

im rocking elite WH mh, chest,belt,wrist and the rest is wh so the stats could improve however i dont like the stats trade offs for many of the upgrades

What is your PVP Bonus damage percentage?

I also cannot use a Rakata, since I am not bio for my crafting, however does Exotech Resolve give more?

it does give more but ull need to keep buying them

idk what my pvp %'s are but im at like 1210 expertise

The difference between going full expertise and swapping some stuff around for power and stuff is really small, atleast on paper if you do the math. There's other threads around (probably in the PvP section) with graphs and stuff.

The newest trend seems to be going full out on power, remodding most of your stuff to heavy power, I guess it gives the Illusion of slightly more burst, or maybe they're just trying to get 5k deathfields.

My Expertise is 1396. I'm wearing EWH Belt, Bracers, Main Hand, and 2 EWH Relics. All my gear is augmented with Advanced Resolve augs. My HP is 20,161, WP 1907 with 1746 End. My Damage Bonus is 881.1. Based on all the gear (stock) and with all buffs and skills (spec'd hybrid 18/23 for DPS), my numbers are as follows: Crit Chance: 33.91% (before skill increase) Crit Multiplier: 72.93. My PvP Damage Boost: 25.36, Damage Reduction: 20.19, Healing 14.04% boost. One on One I can stand my ground and survive long enough to kill someone or get away, against 2, if I'm lucky, can fight them off and get away safely. It's when 3 or more focus on me, I melt like butter.

I do not subscribe to the theory that reducing expertise to 1050 to 1250 (depending on the AC) has any benefit, just to increase damage bonus. Your survivability when you make that move, especially when expertise is so important in this game, drops dramatically. Therefore, I do not join that club. I plan on getting my offhand and that will be it. My bonus damage will increase as will my secondary stats. I don't see any benefit for going full EWH at this point.

I recommend getting the max expertise and will power through gear and augments, the rest of secondary stats will take care of themselves. Skill then takes over and allows you use what you have without artificially inflating numbers for bonus damage while sacrificing survivability. For a Sorcerer or a Sage for that matter, survivability is the most important quality we must have the highest level of expertise just as the developers stated when talking about this very subject.

My sorc is in full WH gear and I have placed endo-willpower augments in all my gear but am only at 1790 willpower. What else can I do to get my willpower higher?

trade some expertise for willpower

im at 1210 exp and about 1970 willpower

remember u can augment every piece of gear

i use one Advanced Force wielder armoring 64 end 60 willpower

and one Advanced resolve armoring 52 end and 72 willpower

i might replace one more armoring just ot break 2k willpower in pvp gear... which would put me around 1160 expertise

my bonus dmg is about 960

im not full EWH but i have 6 pieces i think?