who is OCP?

Nerro

I think its really only Robocop that does our trash talking.

I'm content to heal my team to the best of my ability each warzone and hit objectives when possible. Me and Hedgeknight roll out together most days and no one ever complains at us, usually because our side wins.

I think imp fustration of losing wz's for 5 straight hours may be a key to trash talking. Imps don't get along is the problem like luniara said, lets just get along. It seems like, no one is interested in coordinating, planning, or listening as far as I've seen in wzs at least most of the time. I know they are pug teams but they gotta be able to coordinate, plan and listen, I've seen pub pugs coordinate, plan, and listen. If we all get along, coordinate, plan, and listen then imps might actually hit the line of competition. I'm not saying that coordination, planning and listening will win every game, but it will at least be very close in every game.

********** Coordinate, plan, listen, and get along. mkay? kthxbai. :cool:

Edited by Jonoku

I think its really only Robocop that does our trash talking.

I'm content to heal my team to the best of my ability each warzone and hit objectives when possible. Me and Hedgeknight roll out together most days and no one ever complains at us, usually because our side wins.

Add Salky to the list and that is pretty much who I respect from OCP. You 3 might be the A-Team of OCP.

What I said before, to be fair to OCP, was a unique experience when OCP called out my guild. Having said that, it still just shows how little respect there is to fellow players and/or lack of leadership in the guild.

I do not know what is happening in the Pre-50s bracket, as I rarely play in that bracket ever since I hit 50 around a week of SWTOR's release, and when I do I have not experienced the allegations or recalling an OCP in the WZ on my team.

The first part of my post was sour due to the experience of that exchange, but the rest you should have taken as criticism in perhaps shaping the guild for the better. But, if you confirm that the Guild Leader is the one responsible for the fall and infamous reputation, maybe you 3 should consider yourselves.

I dunno, like I said, you 3 I respect for you are great players. I just consider it a shame you can count the great players from a guild with 1 hand and you still have fingers left.

Edited by lobobizarro

Add Salky to the list and that is pretty much who I respect from OCP. You 3 might be the A-Team of OCP.

What I said before, to be fair to OCP, was a unique experience when OCP called out my guild. Having said that, it still just shows how little respect there is to fellow players and/or lack of leadership in the guild.

I do not know what is happening in the Pre-50s bracket, as I rarely play in that bracket ever since I hit 50 around a week of SWTOR's release, and when I do I have not experienced the allegations or recalling an OCP in the WZ on my team.

The first part of my post was sour due to the experience of that exchange, but the rest you should have taken as criticism in perhaps shaping the guild for the better. But, if you confirm that the Guild Leader is the one responsible for the fall and infamous reputation, maybe you 3 should consider yourselves.

I dunno, like I said, you 3 I respect for you are great players. I just consider it a shame you can count the great players from a guild with 1 hand and you still have fingers left.

There is no leadership. OCP is just a spam invite guild to others in warzones, that is why there are so many of them. I'm sure some of them are decent players but in general, as all spam invite guilds you also have a lot of bad players.

Edited by Jack_Deth

More than likely it is the alt guild to OmniCorp.

This is Burtt Reynolds here, I want to clear something up. OCP and OmniCorp are 100% UNRELATED.

I got the idea of Burtt Reynolds from the fact that Han Solo was going to be played by him, and I got the idea of OmniCorp from Omni Consumer Products, the name of the evil corporation in RoboCop. Why make the "evil corporation" on the Republic?

Well, for one, we're not them. I just got the idea from that most epic of movies.

And secondly, how funny that the "evil corporation" in RoboCop is allowed to exist inside the Republic of the United States of America. This exemplifies the cooperation a Republic, or almost any form of government offering freedom, will give you when money is involved. We have an Imp sister guild for RP purposes, which is known as Aperture Labs. It currently has less than 20 people in it.

Again, OmniCorp is completely unaffiliated with OCP, Robocop, or any of those Imperial clowns. We are a 100% republic guild.

Happy hunting, and SLOW DOWN IN THE DUNE SEA. THERE ARE SANDPEOPLE SCHOOLS OUT THERE, WHY DO YOU THINK THEY KEEP ATTACKING US!? If you are caught speeding, you will be cited. :p