Warzone XP been buffed or just me?

Nothematic

Please don't complain about leveling. It's not hard.

Was I complaining? I thought I was just calling you out because you can't grind PvP gear @ 50 because it's too hard for you.

Leveling in any MMO after you have multiple characters = derp. So when they finally add more XP to doing something a lot easier for people who have played. Legacy XP + Cartel XP then leave it at that.

Edited by AMKSED

Was I complaining? I thought I was just calling you out because you can't grind PvP gear @ 50 because it's too hard for you.

Leveling in any MMO = derp.

Right. Everyone who maxes out commendations pre-50 is a no-skill backpedaling whiner nerfherding jezebel, I get it.

Lol. You're arguing in favor of leveling from 45-50 in under 25 missions. That seems healthy for the game, right?

Yeah, it does. Beings that an MMO is supposed to be based off end-game content and literally 99% of the stuff you do 1-49 don't matter at all once you hit 50. So what's it matter to you if someone wants to level to 50 really fast doing PvP? Not going to affect you in any way.

And if you think PvP XP right now is unhealthy. You don't even know ANY of this game's mechanics when it comes to leveling and what people have come up with.

Edited by AMKSED

Yeah, it does. Beings that an MMO is supposed to be based off end-game content and literally 99% of the stuff you do 1-49 don't matter at all once you hit 50. So what's it matter to you if someone wants to level to 50 really fast doing PvP? Not going to affect you in any way.

You're so wrong its not even funny.

I mean -wow-.

Good.

1) I can level my 7th alt faster.

2) Hopefully this will help purge the L49 twinks out of PvP.

NOOOOO I still wanna faceroll lowbies :(

Yup they definitely buffed the base exp gain in warzones. Good move BW!

Edited by Darkshadz

I didn't play any Warzones before today's patch, but at the moment on my level 43 Merc I'm getting about 17k per game with the 25% XP boost.

For example, last game as level 43 on Novare Coast I got 17631 XP with the 25% boost included, full game, max medals, and we won the game. I've got no Legacy boosts.

At least now after the patch, it seems normal to me.

and if reported, can get them banned for doing that

Now you're just being stupid...

While I personally don't see the point of abandoning a warzone to avoid getting XP, do you seriously think that's in ANY WAY bannable? You're more likely to get banned for endless frivolous reporting.