Let us welcome our F2P brethren

Mykeadam

They are people too and deserve just as much respect as anyone else. If you can't be bothered to show respect, then please, don't bother posting here. Quite frankly, I'm tired of all the hostility in a multiplayer game. We should be welcoming them and making their experience a good one as that can convince them to switch to a sub account.

And for the record, I am a current sub.

They are people too and deserve just as much respect as anyone else. If you can't be bothered to show respect, then please, don't bother posting here. Quite frankly, I'm tired of all the hostility in a multiplayer game. We should be welcoming them and making their experience a good one as that can convince them to switch to a sub account.

We have hostility? The F2P players even said this is the best community. However, those who disagree with and resent F2P players (for whatever reasons) are much louder here than in game. And those people that come back to the game just to post here to state that this game IS failing and to go try WoW are the irritating ones. However, the F2P don't seem to be dealing with the hostility. We are dealing with the jerks. Both kinds.

I figured it'd be nice to have a thread on here welcoming the F2P players instead of the 1000s of threads whining about them.

I agree! I'm so sick of reading people posting ''I'm a paying customer! F U F2P freeloaders!!'' etc. types of posts. They really need to show respect for all kinds of players. Even f2p player can spend money on unlocks and CC shop stuff.

And also, I'm sick of people using terms ''customer'', ''product'', ''business'' etc. I know that video game development is a business, but we are players, and SWTOR is a video game.

All in all, nice to see a positive thread! Keep it up! :D

Edited by MrToxin

Oh I welcome F2Pers with open arms (especially on an RP server where end game content is slightly less important). I will however continue to openly mock those who complain about the restrictions on F2P. But for those who play the game for the love of the game (free or sub) welcome to our community!

I agree! I'm so sick of reading people posting ''I'm a paying customer! F U F2P freeloaders!!'' etc. types of posts. They really need to show respect for all kinds of players. Even f2p player can spend money on unlocks and CC shop stuff.

And also, I'm sick of people using terms ''customer'', ''product'', ''business'' etc. I know that video game development is a business, but we are players, and SWTOR is a video game.

All in all, nice to see a positive thread! Keep it up! :D

Totally agree. F2Pers are potential income. Businesses don't like it when potential income is turned away.

Agreed. Welcome to all of those f2p players out there! Hope your having a good experience!

I agree, its excellent to see the possible future of the game and be supportive of that. Now if only BW could figure out how to reduce companion lag with the surplus of new players :)