Problem with companions;(

srusar

The quest "Star of Ryloth" doesn't work ,my companion Vette stays at the ship and doesn't want to join me,and two other companions are also unavailable,so i play alone and can't use my professions.

The quest "Star of Ryloth" doesn't work ,my companion Vette stays at the ship and doesn't want to join me,and two other companions are also unavailable,so i play alone and can't use my professions.

Have you restarted the game? I had a similar bug where I couldn't send my companions on missions, even though they were available. A restart fixed it.

Try running the repair function from your launcher. It seems to solve a multitude of problems, for whatever reason.:rolleyes:

This is the little cog-thingie button on the Launcher. You need to log in first to be able to use it, but it's usually fairly quick.

Yes,i did,but support droid recommended me posting my "ideas" on Suggestion box forum. But what ideas??I just have bugged quest. I guess,protocol droid X1-A1 is broken and useless)

Post in the Customer Service forum, cite your ticket number and ticket response. State that you have not been helped (specifically state that the Droid X1-A1 has been purposefully unhelpful) and request further assistance.

Unfortunately, I doubt that any players can help you - and those that could tend to hang around the CS forum, picking up the droid's slack.