[Cybertech] New and better speeder specs

Ishossk

First of all, this isn't a qq thread, just want to see what other Cybertech Crafters think, and, if others agree, maybe get this on Bioware's radar.

Personally, I think since there are so many new speeders out there, it would be nice if the Cybertech Crew Skill got a few more schematics. The ones we have are the same since launch, and compared to the newly released speeders, pretty bland.

Perhaps instead of just new speeder schematics there could be a slot on speeders for mods, not necessarily for benefits, but for appearance. Maybe "bad exhaust" mod that spews out smoke; "high exhaust" that sends off trails of Peg Pen like dust behind the speeder, or one that shows under glow.

What do you all think?

First of all, this isn't a qq thread, just want to see what other Cybertech Crafters think, and, if others agree, maybe get this on Bioware's radar.

Personally, I think since there are so many new speeders out there, it would be nice if the Cybertech Crew Skill got a few more schematics. The ones we have are the same since launch, and compared to the newly released speeders, pretty bland.

Perhaps instead of just new speeder schematics there could be a slot on speeders for mods, not necessarily for benefits, but for appearance. Maybe "bad exhaust" mod that spews out smoke; "high exhaust" that sends off trails of Peg Pen like dust behind the speeder, or one that shows under glow.

What do you all think?

The upward scalability of the CE speeder pretty much destroyed Cybertech speeder manufacture. We did get the good end of the stick on endgame armor and mods, though.

I like the idea of new models for cybertech but I doubt BW/EA will take them out of the cartel market since they can charge ~$15 for a speeder and people will buy them.

Most of the new mounts are in the packs & don't cost $15 to obtain.

I would like see cybertech get a new speeder schematic or 2

/signed

Most of the new mounts are in the packs & don't cost $15 to obtain.

I would like see cybertech get a new speeder schematic or 2

/signed

Oh I know most are in the packs, but when they can continue to pump out speeders, armor shells, etc that you can only get via cartel points and the only way you can get cartel point is either sub fees or buying them, then logically I doubt they would be in a rush to add vanity options to any of the crafting skills. At least not before the xpac comes out.

I like the idea of new models for cybertech but I doubt BW/EA will take them out of the cartel market since they can charge ~$15 for a speeder and people will buy them.

And because of this their is NO-WAY Bio-Ware will let you guys craft cooler and better speeders. You would be cutting into EA-Ware's profit margin and they are simply not going to let you do that.

I do Cybertech and love the idea but it's not going happen

(sometime I hate BW and sometimes I love BW) :rolleyes:

What do you all think?

Yea, i beat this issue for a long time and before F2P. The speeders a cybertech gets to make are a joke. no one wants them and it takes so many mats to make them. The idea of a mod or something to change the color would be cool.

How better yet a way to make any speeder a 2 seater so your friend or even companion can ride with you.