Commando and PvP

Majram

I ll post this here has I have nt got an answer on the commando forum

What is the breaking point for power, crit, surge, alacrity? Until what point I should stack alacrity?

What do you guys think? What are the numbers for the diminishing return?

Edited by Majram

For PvP? As a healer or DPS?

I'm under the impression that the numbers are still being crunched, but every PvP DPS commando I've spoken to thus far is just stacking power and surge.

Edited by Jherad

i found, for heals that if you cast MP at 1.7 seconds it's too fast, you are going to finish ammo quicker than you regain resource.

i go for crit 35, surge 75 and the rest power, i've heard crit will drop with the levels but i don't have proof since i'm still 51..

i found, for heals that if you cast MP at 1.7 seconds it's too fast, you are going to finish ammo quicker than you regain resource.

i go for crit 35, surge 75 and the rest power, i've heard crit will drop with the levels but i don't have proof since i'm still 51..

Yeah, by 55 the crit you'd need to get 35% is insane I think. I'm not sure it's worth it at all, but I'm interested myself in what the crunchers come up with.

I wouldn't rely to much on alacrity for dps commando honestly, for a few reasons:

1. Gunnery commando doesn't have action management issues.

2. Alacrity boosts action regeneration rates by a negligible amount

3. As long as ''ability failure'' bug still exists in game, there isn't even a point to really worrying about faster than 1.5sec GCds.

Thats my 2cents anyway. I haven't done much research into testing yet. still levleing all my 50's. My commando healer whowever does have 5 piece of alacrity in it. And im working on getting full partisan healer gear before i start min/max testing.

For PvP? As a healer or DPS?

I'm under the impression that the numbers are still being crunched, but every PvP DPS commando I've spoken to thus far is just stacking power and surge.

DPS it his... Corrected it on the title. No crit? why?