LF geared MDPS for TFB HM team(repub)

TrippsCBG

We are currently looking a geared melee dps to finish off our raid team, we have just lost our melee dps due to needing some time off from game. I would prefer a 61/63 geared sentinel but willing to tryout other classes that are just as geared, we are on Dread Guards as of right now and consistently getting to phase 3 and have gotten Kel'sara to 15% which we will kill here soon. If you would like to tryout and show the team what you got please reply to this post or send a tell/mail to Jalaraa in game and I will respond and check the gear and try you out. Our raid nights are wens, friday, sunday from 7-10pm CST.

Thanks much and I hope to hear from people.

This is for the Republic side of things and once we are done with TFB HM we will be moving to EC NiM.

Edited by TrippsCBG

Thank you very much! We have had a very late start on progression due to guild issues and people leaving when GW2 came out. I am more than welcome to having someone from another guild come along and just sign on at the right time, so if anyone who reads this has anyone in their guild that is not able to raid with you currently but has the skill/gear to play at the end game level please have them send me a tell. It is not a must to join the my guild to join the team at all, just looking for a solid player that will be a good addition to the team.

Again, thank you very much and I hope we get this going quick and when some new raid content comes out we can be right up there with everyone else.