Custome lore for your Legacy

Kotlx

I'm baffled that most of the conversation in this forum is more focused on specific quests and flaws in the lore provided by Bioware and not on custom stories and role plays. Figured this would be the haven for RPers in general. I'm curious to read some of your custom lore for your characters. I am currently working on the lore for my legacy which includes 6 characters; 3 republic, 3 empire.

I'm starting to get that figured out. I knew from the beginning that all of my republic characters were sisters. But my empire characters I'm still figuring out (I have four and four). I know the two Sith are related, but since one is a slave, not in any close capacity. Same with my two Chiss - the bounty hunter was obviously born outside of the Empire, so there's a relation there, just not close.

I'm starting to get that figured out. I knew from the beginning that all of my republic characters were sisters. But my empire characters I'm still figuring out (I have four and four). I know the two Sith are related, but since one is a slave, not in any close capacity. Same with my two Chiss - the bounty hunter was obviously born outside of the Empire, so there's a relation there, just not close.

DO you have background story for each of your characters? For example, why are the republic sisters with the republic? What classes are they and for what reason? Light side? Dark Side?

My Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior were allies as kids on Kaas. My Jedi Knight failed as a Sith, and was to be killed by the warrior. The preliminary stages of this execution were witnessed by my smuggler, and he staged a rescue inorder to got my knight off the planet. Ever since they have been close allies. Due to rescuing the Jedi, the Sith have hired bounty hunters to kill him, and he's become rivals with my bounty Huneter.

The Smuggler was in a relationship with a Mirialan and my Jedi Consular is thier daughter. Late into the war my smuggler's wife was killed during an Imperial raid; unable to take care of his daughter he sent her to be trained as a Jedi.

My trooper was a slave on a Sith planet that was liberated early in the war, during her childhood. When she became an adult she joined the Republic military; while assigned to an outer rim world she met my smuggler and they got married. My Imperial Agent and Sith Inquisitor are thier kids.

In the beggining of the Cold War the Empire incited a rebellion on thier home planet and hired third parties to assault the planet, when the rebellion was ready to strike. When the attack occured my Trooper was stationed at the planetary military base, and was unable to get to her family. All three of them were presumed dead. In actuality my smuggler escaped the planet, but due to the severity of the defeat he was unable to contact his wife and assumed that she was dead. When he went to his home he saw that his house had been destroyed in an orbitall bombardment. Before he was able to search for his kids he was chased off world by a small Imperial patrol.

Durring the orbital bombardment of their homeworld, my agent and inquisitor were separated. After the battle the Imperial fleet moved in to take control of the planet. At this time a high ranking Imperial officer adopted my agent; as a young adult he served in the Imperial military, but was soon recruited by intelligence due to his efficiency. My Inquisitor was captured by a group of slavers and was sold to the empire.

Both my smugler and trooper know that the attack was supported by the Empire, but officialy it appears that the Empire moved in a bought the planet after the attack.

Edited by cjlcw

My Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior were allies as kids on Kaas. My Jedi Knight failed as a Sith, and was to be killed by the warrior. The preliminary stages of this execution were witnessed by my smuggler and he staged a rescue and got my knight off the planet.. Ever since they have been close allies. Due to rescuing the Jedi, the Sith have hired bounty hunters to kill him, and they've become rivals.

The Smuggler was in a relationship with a Mirialan and my Jedi Consular is thier daughter. Late into the war my smuggler's wife was killed during an Imperial raid; unable to take care of his daughter he sent her to be trained as a Jedi.

My trooper was a slave on a Sith planet that was liberated early in the war, while she was a kid. When she grew up she joined the Republic military; while assigned to an outer rim world she met my smuggler and they got married. My Imperial Agent and Sith Inquisitor are thier kids.

In the beggining of the Cold War the Empire incited a rebellion on thier home planet and hired third parties to assault the planet when the rebellion was ready to strike. When the attack occured my Trooper was stationed at the planetary military base, and was unable to get to her family. All three of them were presumed dead. In actuality my smuggler escaped the planet, but due to the severity of the defeat he was unable to contact his wife and assumed that she was dead. When he went to his home he saw thatt his house had been destroyed in an orbitall bombardment.

Durring the orbital bommbardmen of their homeworld, my agent and inquisitor were separated. After the battle a high raniking Imperial officer adopted my agent; as a young adult he served in the Imperial military, but was soon recruited by intelligence due to his efficiency. My Inquisitor was captured by a group of slavers and was sold to the empire.

I very much enjoy how your story for your legacy matches class lore (inquisitor slave, for example).

Great write up. I look forward to reading any expansions you may add to this (I.E. were they are now)

Since i've moved to a new server i'm working on a new legacy. This is just the basic outline, i will have to write everything later and english is not my first language so sorry for any kind of grammar mistake.

Starting with my Sith Assassin. She knows very little of her past, she was born in Dromund Kass, daughter of slaves and went to Korriban as soon as they felt that she was Force Sensitive. As a Rattataki she soon found herself walking the path of the assassin, learning the mastery of the double-bladed lightsaber. But she never walked the true dark side, she hates slavery and has a special hate to humans due to their prejudice towards alien races. I tend to roleplay her as a Light Side Sith due to her compassion to slaves and the oppressed. But she is also ruthless when dealing with enemies and prejudice.

After her training in Korriban she soon found herself searching for her past in Dromund Kass and finally learned about her origin and learned about how her family was captured in Rattatak by a Dark Lord and forced into slavery. In the process she found a brother that worked his way through Slavery and Pit Fights in Hutt Space to become a Bounty Hunter.

As soon as i get to 50 i'll start her "love interest", a Rattataki Sith Warrior and will work on his background later.

I plan to create a Rattataki family and then maybe some enemies or allies as other alts.

Edited by spne

Actually there is a thread about this already, it is just hard to wade through all the whining to find the Good threads : http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=359396&goto=newpost

But since you asked here is mine :-)

The Silverthorn Legacy

I made all 8 characters as soon as I heard the legacy was in 1.2 even though I only have 2 at over 40, the Sorc and Op.

Oh yeah that was one of my questions no one ever actually answered but I really hope they allow loops and triangles in the legacy system

(my bestfriend is brother to my nemesis type of thing)

Human Sorcerer: Athanasia Silverthorn.

Pureblood Marauder: Exusia Kratos.

Cyborg Operative: Arutha Silverthorn.

Rattataki Powertech: Samuel Lycifer.

Miraluka Shadow: Tai'daishar Silverthorn.

Mirialan Guardian: Arete Praxidikai.

Twi'lek Gunslinger: James Dasher.

Pureblood Commando: Hodir Silverthorn.

100% Dark: Marauder.

Kind of evil: Sorcerer, Gunslinger.

Neutral: Operative, Powertech.

Kind of good: Shadow, Guardian.

100% Light: Commando.

Athanasia grew up with Tai'daishar in republic territory but was captured young by slavers.

Her force powers were discovered by Exusia who sent her to Korriban slowly molding her into her apprentice.

Explaining why she was given a chance at the academy.

Exusia used to be on the council but retired from politics when after a fling with a red skinned Twi'lek Gunslinger,

she was disgraced by having a non-Force using son, Hodir.

Clouded by her anger she promised not to rest until Dasher was dead.

While in Dromund Kaas Athanasia let her passion take over with Arutha and quickly found out that

him and his best friend Lycifer have been plagued by the very same smuggler for years.

She convinced Exusia to join forces and the four of them began the hunt for Dasher.

During the hunt Exusia used much of her former influence to get Hodir into the Imperial Guard stationed on Korriban.

While trying to find Athanasia, Tai'daishar and her padawan Arete found out about Exusia's son and created a plan.

They pooled all their contacts together to find Dasher first and tried to convince him to help steal his son.

He had no interest in any of this, wishing only money so he agreed when offered plenty, on the condition that he could leave after.

The three entered Korriban on Dasher's ship and proceeded to capture Hodir.

As they were trying to get to the ship the Imperials arrived on Arutha's ship and a large battle began.

Arutha and Lycifer fighting to free Hodir and then the five of them proceeded to push the republic three.

Taking the risk, Tai'daishar unleashed an experimental force technique to force persuade Hodir.

This created a tear in the dark side stunning Exusia and Tai'daishar and turning Hodir to help the republic side.

They proceeded to hold off Arutha and Lycifer and escaped.

Hodir's brain was damaged and his personality completely changed making him a blind follower of any orders.

To protect him Tai'daishar Adopts him and protects him.

Also all of his training was burned out but was accepted into havoc squad.

Regardless of their history he became good friends with Padawan Arete.

And the danger of Exusia's vendetta forced Dasher to stick with the rest of the team.

And so all the Imperial team are escalating the war and the republic will regret the legacy of The Silverthorn Sisters.

Legacy

(I hope I can make so many connections straight away)

...............................(Dasher)------(Lycifer)

............................. /..............\...........|.....

.........................../.....................\.......|.....

................(Hodir)-----(Exusia)......(Arutha)

.............../....|.........../......|........../............

.........../........|......./..........|......../..............

(Arete)--(Taidaishar)--(Athanasia)...........

PS.

I like to end on ridiculous **** that I hope someday will be in the game for fun.

And added bonus:

Imperial team:

Tank: Powertech,

Healer: Operative,

Dps: Marauder, Sorcerer.

Republic team:

Tank: Guardian,

Healer: Commando,

Dps: Shadow, Gunslinger.

Which is why I think somehow they should allow some kind of multi access accounts,

ie. pay twice as much a month and two people can log into one account and choose two characters from the same legacy.

And a hope for expansion classes.

Imperial Guard - Revanite.

Tank/healer/PvP - Melee Dps.

Heavy armor for both.

Since the class is brought after release adding another stat would be too much so I think they should use two stats one for each advanced class.

Aim Techblades/staves for healer, tank.

and Strength Vibroblades/staves for dps.

To make it more unique make the dps spec a stance dance spec would be amazing.

The class stories would revolve around the Emperor and Revan's fight with the emperor.

And Legacy wise:

Hodir has a Twin who is also in the Imperial guard.

While Tai'daishar's son is in the revanite group.

And they aren't caught in the rest of the Legacy but actually work together out of respect to bring down the emperor.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your constructive comments and ideas! We enjoy reading your personal lore and ideas for your legacies.

We're going to close this thread in order to keep the discussion consolidated and your comments in one place. Please feel free to use this ongoing discussion thread for your ideas and comments: Post your legacy family tree ideas!

Thanks for helping us keep the forums constructive and tidy!