Female Romance Options

Vasdenjas

:eek: It is! How did I not recognize him?! Rhetorical question.

Well, this explains why I've been romancing Andronikos like mad with my Assassin- when I'd vowed to not get too wrapped up in that aspect of the game.

Now if they could just get Paul St. Peter (Vicious) to voice a romance-able Sith-something for female characters ;)

...I love you. And second this idea FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER omg Vicious *squee*

*ahem*

Doc? He's pretty sleazy, imho. And do we ever find out his actual name?

You learn his actual name at the very end of the Jedi Knight storyline. Also Doc starts off sleazy but he eventually shows himself as a caring person. Also you get to meet Kaliyo (The Imperial Agent's first companion) through dialogues with Doc.

I dont know how his romance goes personally, I play a male Knight. But from what I read, he becomes a lot more likeable later.

...I love you. And second this idea FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER omg Vicious *squee*

*ahem*

I know and I wish, oh how I wish; can you picture a male Rattataki with some seriously wicked tattoos and that voice...Vicious *coughs* anyway...

That had been driving me up one wall and down the other, trying to figure out why Andronikos sounded so familiar. I can only, at this point, compare him to Corso (have a female Gunslinger), and Corso comes up lacking. I know there's a pro-Corso contingent on here. I can understand why. He's a nice guy, and I'm being nice to him by not being flirty with any other NPCs and slipping him gifts and whatnot. I was charmed by that early talk about looking at the stars and such but...I cannot get over what others have mentioned in these forums, that Corso sounds like Ellis from l4d2 (I suspect Corso is hiding a Bullshifters tee in the cargo hold somewhere).

Back completely on topic, though, more female romance options are needed. Just flirt options, even. I started a male IA for the eye candy value- note my fondness for Rattataki up there- and not even at level 10 yet he's had flirts. None of my female characters- SI, BH, Smug, JK- had any opportunity to even flirt that soon. The JK I get, but the others? Come on.

Then again, give me a Sith companion with Paul St. Peter's voice- or even Daran Norris's (Vincent, the movie)- and I'll be content ;)

(note: I'm female and a self-confessed Cowboy Bebop fangirl)

I know and I wish, oh how I wish; can you picture a male Rattataki with some seriously wicked tattoos and that voice...Vicious *coughs* anyway...

That had been driving me up one wall and down the other, trying to figure out why Andronikos sounded so familiar. I can only, at this point, compare him to Corso (have a female Gunslinger), and Corso comes up lacking. I know there's a pro-Corso contingent on here. I can understand why. He's a nice guy, and I'm being nice to him by not being flirty with any other NPCs and slipping him gifts and whatnot. I was charmed by that early talk about looking at the stars and such but...I cannot get over what others have mentioned in these forums, that Corso sounds like Ellis from l4d2 (I suspect Corso is hiding a Bullshifters tee in the cargo hold somewhere).

Back completely on topic, though, more female romance options are needed. Just flirt options, even. I started a male IA for the eye candy value- note my fondness for Rattataki up there- and not even at level 10 yet he's had flirts. None of my female characters- SI, BH, Smug, JK- had any opportunity to even flirt that soon. The JK I get, but the others? Come on.

Then again, give me a Sith companion with Paul St. Peter's voice- or even Daran Norris's (Vincent, the movie)- and I'll be content ;)

(note: I'm female and a self-confessed Cowboy Bebop fangirl)

Female IAs get to sleep with a guy around level 4. It's sleazy as all hell, and there's a distinct walk of shame after the fade-to-black, but you can do it. Female IAs get to flirt with if not outright seduce one or more NPCs on almost every planet - one I recall in Nar Shaddaa involves seducing a guy to get the information you need, then after he gives it to you and wants to go to bed with you, you can stop him cold. Kaliyo was amused.

Female IAs get to sleep with a guy around level 4. It's sleazy as all hell, and there's a distinct walk of shame after the fade-to-black, but you can do it. Female IAs get to flirt with if not outright seduce one or more NPCs on almost every planet - one I recall in Nar Shaddaa involves seducing a guy to get the information you need, then after he gives it to you and wants to go to bed with you, you can stop him cold. Kaliyo was amused.

Tsk Cythereal. Now I'm forced to roll a female IA- I'll keep it in mind, anyway. If my JK gets even more tedious I'll abandon her; this "sleazy" both intrigues and appalls me :p

• 8 months later...
I'm a girl!

I know there are less female players than male player on SWTOR, but I'm disappointed to see that there are way more options of romance for male players than for girls!

Male player can romance aliens, twi'lek girls, etc, most of them are very beautiful... but girls can only romance humans! (except the Catar for soldiers, maybe)! why that? can't we girls go out with a twi'lek male, a Chiss male, etc? what's wrong with that?

In ME we girls could only have Kaidan as a male romance, and he was human. THEN they understood that we wanted more aliens for romance and added Thane and Garrus to flirt with for ME2.

Please Bioware, think about girl players too. Give us more choice! aliens, but also bulky and manly men as well! you know girls like romances and you should try to attract female players like that, too ^^

just my opinion :p

I would like to see a decent looking zabrak come along for the girls :) Preferably one that looks like maul...

• 3 months later...
quite weird seeing consulars and knights asking for romance options tbh isnt that against the jedi way as in there is no passion ... you picked the wronng side :p dark is all about passion ..

that is why the jedi order has failed or nearly destroyed by civil war so many times and thankfully Luke was Wise eough to correct the mistakes of the past and let the jedi of the EU ( expanded Universe) fall in love and een have families even yoda more or less gave is blesssinf to Anakin but told him he had to learn to let go and accept that death was natural apart of the universe and one we must alll accept yoda said to him dont let your attachments cloud your judgement, more over to deny your self the ability to connect or feel for any one or anything you might as well be a pityless and emotionless robot heck even droids could form attachments to their organic counter parts

• 3 weeks later...
I would like to see a decent looking zabrak come along for the girls :) Preferably one that looks like maul...

I completely agree. Being female I want more choices and not only human, ok there is Aric. My trooper romances Aric, but I had more fun with Tanno. Ok, he isn't the greatest looking, but boy I had fun and he grows on you. Now I'm leveling a Sage and all I have it the LT Iresso. Boring! What about Zenith. Love the voice and is no nonsense ways. It would be fun to try and romance him. You know get past his guard. Another toon I have on the go is the Jedi Knight. Now Lord Scourge would be a blast to get. Sure we have Doc, but really I think even after you romance him he would give you up for a full length mirror, :sul_wink:LOL.

You don't have to make it easy, Just make it intereesting. I think that would go for the same sex and males too. Not everyone has the same tastes and I know it isn't that easy to write scripts for so many story lines, but if it gets the people interested it would be better for Bioware to keep us coming back for more.

If you want to flirt with every female in sight, try Sith Warrior male.

Every female quest giver I've come across has given me some form of Flirting option.

And you get Vette and Jaesa. It's almost like the devs want everyone to be a male SW.

I know what you mean, lol. Luckily for me I knew nothing about the romances that came with the class when I chose it, instead I chose to be a juggernaut because I thought they looked the most awesome. I only really got interested in the romances when I had Jaesa (twi'leks really don't fit my idea of a suitable GF, sry) As I now have played multiple classes and seen their romances (male only) I can safely say my favorite by far has been the male Sith Warrior/Jaesa. I can see the devs had alot of fun writing that one...

Jacob Taylor???

...but the prize!

Very understandable. The romance options in DA and DA 2 sucked (Anders) but I liked Atton in KOTOR 2. I hope the Imperial Agent romances don't suck.
Ooh, I liked the romance with Atton, though I'm male. It didn't make me feel awkward at all and actually added to my character cause she has this 'pull' with people and influences them (Anders DID make me feel awkward. I didn't do it but I tried the flirt options). Alistair was ok, he was fun and he wasn't my main romance (modded my game so I romanced EVERYONE, hehe. well all the romanceable characters anyway.). Edited by Blackholeskipper

• 10 months later...
yes i am disappointed in the lack of options for female romance for jedi knights , like theran plz (wimp) i keep thinking about the guy on the imp side on aleraan that the shadow talks with in the house they are helping and he gets killed , he would make a good romance figure for these female jedis , plz can we have one like this guy, and also i want to bring up for a comp for one of the toons i would like an ortalan those are to adorable

Tsk Cythereal. Now I'm forced to roll a female IA- I'll keep it in mind, anyway. If my JK gets even more tedious I'll abandon her; this "sleazy" both intrigues and appalls me :p

Yeah so far on the female department I'm having a lot of fun having my fem smug sleep with everyone possible (Plus watching Corso's head explode is endless amusing). She gets 1 guy every other planet so it's not that bad.

• 1 month later...

It seems that all female romantic options I have seen so far are not instantly likable. Riggs is bewildering (you got this set of values where?). Tharan has a girl. Mal places between stone-cold and subservient. Aric simply yells at the PC off the bat in the good Derlyn fashion. Doc's sleazy.

To be fair, Riggs' develops real nice and has a couple of attractive overlays.

Also, every female companion in the game is a romance option. All of them look very attractive. They are nice to the character and eat out of his palm. JK can't seem to open his mouth without Kira rushing in with APs. Vette despite being cross-aligned likes my black as sin female SIth dropping APs on non-aligned choices. Kalyio is surprisingly affectionate with the alignment.

Aric, the only alien option, has only 4 character overlays, and he is ugly on all of them; same with Doc & Andronikos. Vector has empty eyes...

I wish that Zenith and Tharan (instead of Iresso), Gault and Pierce were actual romances, that Skavak was a competitive love-hate romantic option that went throughout the game, that Aric was not the only ugly Cathar in the Galaxy, and that Andronikos was a Zabrack pirate (or Mal was a Chiss as someone suggested) etc, but if wishes were horses...

The most interesting male character for me is not romanceable, but I am used to it by now. I just hope that like with Bao-Dur, there are good unintentionally romantic dialogues. Bao Dur was the champion of those (Your lightsaber, General. The longest you have looked at me.... Make my sacrifice count. My childhood companion will die to redeem us both.)

Edited by DomiSotto

yes i think that is a good idea for skavak to be an option, and gault he is to funny would be great, but i would also liek to see the one guy cant think of his name coz they kill him off but he is on alderaan and you can also flirt with him he is a big rattataki i think , i like that look they gave him think he should be a comp also with being a romantic npc , and i also think thana should be a romance for the guys and also a comp for some reason i think the guys would like her, and have her play hard to get, i really hope they do these it would add lots more fun.

With my Jedi characters I romanced no one, even if opportunity was there. It's good to have different possiblities. As female player I was pleased with Smuggler romance, that guy has 3 good looking customizations (altough default is horrible cuz those hair, IMO) same goes to Trooper even that guy isn't so good looking, but few of his customizations are doable. Agent had also unique feeling option and BHs romance was a lot fun

I didn't find any of the 4 Aric's customizations attractive, and I am surprised he only has 4, seeing he is a RI after all. I would not mind a few more added in a different Cathar mold.

I would try a romance with a Jedi, but not a committed romance. Hence, Tharan or Zenith as a preference, as great candidate for a pragma type romance without an implied marriage potential.

yeah i was surprised that zenith is not romacable kinda sucks not to many options and theron is all gay on his computer girl, and talos is not a man lol sad they give such a wimp as a romance they need to make him more attractive and buff for a "nurse" type healz would be way cool.

I WISH they'd given Talos a romance...

I'm sorry. He's so cute. I could have a nerd sith and they could have nerd sith babies and nerd out about everything they dug up.

My husbot's playing his (male) sith inquistor with my bounty hunter tank, and I keep trying to steal Talos for my ship. Not that Torian isn't awesome (he is). But I just want to hug Talos and skip through a field of science and artifacts. It should be an option in a perfect world.

It'd be NICE to have a gal with two choices in the main romance interest department, but the holonet blurbs inform me that's not a thing.

Edited by AKHadeed

Talos sort of sounds like Disciple... and Disciple had so much untapped content and potential. For a female romance story, your most beloved student is one way to manage it with your super awesome PC, unless it is an out of party romance with a super awesome man. I mean, look at Riggs. Poor guy has to fortify himself repeatedly. Zenith, annoyingly, is the only one I have encountered so far with the strength of character to manage equal footing that works with the character profile. Edited by DomiSotto

Instead you get Andronikos as an SI.

And don't get me wrong, from what I've seen of Pirateman, he's pretty cool, too. But he's a little more... Idunno. Expected, I guess. He seems to be a big growly guy who can shoot the world. Granted, my experience in TOR romances so far is Torian (which was saweeet and made my insides feel like they were coated in melting marshmallow fluff), watching Ashara and my husbot's SI dance around each other and talk about the lightside and also do you want to go for drinks pls, and ...

Okay, hitting on everything female up to Tattooine on my male chiss agent. :cool:

Out of the lot, Torian wins, but he has a mega-advantage in that I actually did that myself and I've done the whole thing.

I had a point here, but I forgot what it was. Maybe just that I really wish Talos was a romantic interest in my heart of hearts, since THE BOYS GET ALL THE ADORKABLE NERD ROMANCES and I'm jealous.

Edited by AKHadeed

Well, thing about Andronikos, he seems to be one of two more assertive males in the cast. So losing him would have been sad. Gaining Talos though would have been cool. Not as cool as Zenith, because where I am concerned he is the SWTOR's gift to womanhood, but still cool. I am still sore that Disciple had little content. Not as sore as that Bao Dur did not have more content, but still sore. Argh, I gotta go do something much less exciting than managing digital love-life dreams. Edited by DomiSotto