My new MMO...

RiteOn

there is a major flaw in your game that says you might and i mean might get to play it within a year of the launch date if you pre pay and pre order today

and dont forget in t he eula to say we can change this to be not the game you thought you were buying at any time we want. that way you can basicaly make the game pacman cause the eula said so.

also dont forget that you need to attach the game to a popular already established name like star wars trek. dont wrry you dont need the game to have anything to do with star wars or star trek just say ist a m illion years in the past.

Nah. People are putting their trust in the company Bioware. It has made some good space games like KOTOR and Mass Effect and the people who choose to believe their marketing are trusting on the fact that this company will not trow away their good reputation for a 1 time ripp off scheme.

It's almost certain that if it were just EA and Lucasarts producing this game alot more people would have waited to see how the game would turn out by the somewhat "short term commercial succes" reputation of these 2 particular companies.

So , you see, it isnt about being gulible, its about making the choice to give Bioware the benefit of the doubt because they ave been so awesome in the past. If they screw this up, they know they cant pull this stunt again cuz people will be less " gulible"

I put my faith in this whole world and they f..kd me two times over with the crisis.

This launch is just like getting money out of a failing bank. The people who pay more always get more out, the rest will die poor f.kers anyway...

Gogo NWO !

and dont forget in t he eula to say we can change this to be not the game you thought you were buying at any time we want. that way you can basicaly make the game pacman cause the eula said so.t

Same thing. Sure, they can make it pacman and have you pay for it. Woohoo! Nobody will ever buy another bioware game after that however, so its very unlikely.

Same thing. Sure, they can make it pacman and have you pay for it. Woohoo! Nobody will ever buy another bioware game after that however, so its very unlikely.

Yes, I forgot to tell you, my new game will feature a lot of new MMO mechanics, like cover and... hmmmm... that's about it... BUT DOES THAT NOT EXCITE YOU AND MAKE YOU PO YET?

also dont forget that you need to attach the game to a popular already established name like star wars trek. dont wrry you dont need the game to have anything to do with star wars or star trek just say ist a m illion years in the past.

I just wish this launch event was not based on counting that every client's brain is also one million years in the past...

Yes, I forgot to tell you, my new game will feature a lot of new MMO mechanics, like cover and... hmmmm... that's about it... BUT DOES THAT NOT EXCITE YOU AND MAKE YOU PO YET?

Well, the big upgrade over for instance WoW, is not the cover system, but the fact that its fully voice acted and story driven. Based on KOTOR, Dragon Age and Mass Effect, i know this company has the ability to hire decent writers for their games. Unfortunately i cant play yet, but personally im looking forward to a good story. Gonna po now :)

Well, the big upgrade over for instance WoW, is not the cover system, but the fact that its fully voice acted and story driven. Based on KOTOR, Dragon Age and Mass Effect, i know this company has the ability to hire decent writers for their games. Unfortunately i cant play yet, but personally im looking forward to a good story. Gonna po now :)

Gogo, PO fast, even if you PO on the 20th, while being in the SW universe, they have the ability to turn back time and allow you to play 5 days of early access as advertised :)