quinn (spoilers)

MalthazarCeres

Question: Why do we even have that droid, besides healing, what else can you use him for?

Crafting. With the right parts it is the only companion with +cybertech crit in the game.

It is also a healer so it can keep Quinn alive while you torture him for months on end.

I just got to this point in the story with my light sided Warrior, and I wanted to run him through with my lightsaber. I don't want him on my ship at all. That is unforgivable. I wish there was an option to eject him out into space. I will strip him of all his gear. I refuse to use him. The ship's droid is a serviceable healer.

That is Exactly what I did. I ran the last few worlds alone or death-grinding with jaesa rather then use the creature who had just attempted to see me dead.

That said I suggest a slightly different approach, instead of just slapping a new skin on him as others have suggested. Why not give us an option to have him sent off for punishment and re-education? Have him come back to us a heavily cyborged healbot with 80% of his personality wiped. His talents are useful and should not be wasted while the corruption of his betrayal can still be cut out

That said I suggest a slightly different approach, instead of just slapping a new skin on him as others have suggested. Why not give us an option to have him sent off for punishment and re-education? Have him come back to us a heavily cyborged healbot with 80% of his personality wiped. His talents are useful and should not be wasted while the corruption of his betrayal can still be cut out

There's a cyborg Quinn with covered (or missing) eyes as a customization, if you want to headcanon in some severe retraining. But his conversations will remain unchanged.