Are Gray Helix components gonna become legacy bound

Nellsterzzz

exactly as the title says. some toons i have i dont want to grind the dailies for the event every day. is there any word as to why these helix components cannot be bound to legacy? i mean as it is we wont even be able to buy the weapons because of weekly cap

Then don't grind on the characters you don't want to grind with anyway? You can grind them on your favourite character and simply transfer the item you purchase in the end. If the helix-components were going to be Legacy bound, you'd only get an incentive to start grinding with the characters you don't want to grind with, to get them faster. It works EXACTLY the opposite way from what you're afraid of.

Then don't grind on the characters you don't want to grind with anyway? You can grind them on your favourite character and simply transfer the item you purchase in the end. If the helix-components were going to be Legacy bound, you'd only get an incentive to start grinding with the characters you don't want to grind with, to get them faster. It works EXACTLY the opposite way from what you're afraid of.

You're right I don't grind on all my toons, but I do use all my toons and play them all for raids/pvp/etc. Just by doing xeno and the other worlds bosses i can get quite a few grey helix's per week. I do however mainly grind on one toon, but the legacy bound would still help.

Considering the load of bullocks that's the Security Key Fiasco, I won't be able to get any more of these. Because of the poor customer service on their end, these SHOULD be legacy bound. I was on the phone for over 50 minutes last night (mind you their customer service line is no longer toll free) and I still didn't get help. I can't even log in to unsub. Most people complained of this issue after using the PTS, I never used it and I have the problem. Authenticator is broken and they don't have a fix anywhere in sight that's even somewhat reasonable. Even if you have it reset, the problem persists. Edited by CaptianFordo

exactly as the title says. some toons i have i dont want to grind the dailies for the event every day. is there any word as to why these helix components cannot be bound to legacy? i mean as it is we wont even be able to buy the weapons because of weekly cap

They answered in other thread that no they will not

Apparently, according to EA, Players with multiple 50s are in competition with player with 1 50 so making Grey Helix BoL would be a massive (imaginary) penalty to single character players.

Course that explanation is pure hogwash and anyone with half a brain knows it.

The only way to get Grey Helix is to do OPS content and a single heroic missions (that is so poorly designed that its a cluster beep of ninja grabbing and greifing all day long).

Personally this event was final straw for me and cancelled my account and just waiting out the remaining time on sub.

But your answer is no, Grey Helix will not become Bind on Legacy.

Apparently your only worthy if you do OPS content now

EXACTLY the mentality EA promised they would not take when this game started and was in development.

Considering the load of bullocks that's the Security Key Fiasco, I won't be able to get any more of these. Because of the poor customer service on their end, these SHOULD be legacy bound. I was on the phone for over 50 minutes last night (mind you their customer service line is no longer toll free) and I still didn't get help. I can't even log in to unsub. Most people complained of this issue after using the PTS, I never used it and I have the problem. Authenticator is broken and they don't have a fix anywhere in sight that's even somewhat reasonable. Even if you have it reset, the problem persists.

just remove subscription pay method here on account settings

That will close account and you dont need to log into game

Of course doing it this way they removed the closing feedback pop up (but I think its safe to say the cancelling of subs feedback was going unread anyways this past 14-15 months)

But least you still will be able to cancel account!

I did it yesterday myself

just remove subscription pay method here on account settings

That will close account and you dont need to log into game

Of course doing it this way they removed the closing feedback pop up (but I think its safe to say the cancelling of subs feedback was going unread anyways this past 14-15 months)

But least you still will be able to cancel account!

I did it yesterday myself

Except if you have a security key bound to your account, you need to enter that key just to log on to the website. If your security key is fubar'd, you're pretty much fubar'd.