New Class

robtheone

I've been thinking for a while that ya'll could make a new class/advanced class for a current class. Because (this is probably only me) I feel limited with regards of play sytles. I have 2 ideas (1 for each faction)

Republic:

Class

Jedi Watchman:

Light Armor

Playstyle: Acrobatic Mele

No Generator (for starting class)

Weapon would be a Rear-facing Single-bladed Lightsaber

Starting Color: Yellow

Advanced Classes (for Watchman)

Advanced class #1

Jedi Bladesman:

Tank/DPS

Medium Armor

Generator

Stealth: None

Weapon: 2 Rear-facing Single-bladed Lighsabers

Starting Color (same as class color)

Advanced class #2

Jedi Seeker:

DPS

Light Armor

No Generator

Weapon: Double-Bladed Lightsaber

Starting Color: (same as class)

Empire:

Class

Sith Destroyer:

Light Armor

No Generator

Weapon: Rear-facing Single-bladed Lightsaber

Starting Color: Orange (or red you guys can pick)

Advanced Class #1

Sith Warlord

Tank/DPS

Medium Armor

Generator

Weapon: 2 Rear-facing Single-bladed Lightsabers

Advanced Class #2

Sith Blademaster

DPS

Light Armor

No Generator

Weapon: Double-bladed Lightsaber

It would really mean alot to me if you put these classes in and if you need anymore help on abilities, companions, missions, or anything else just E-mail me.

Edited by robtheone

I've been thinking for a while that ya'll could make a new class/advanced class for a current class. Because (this is probably only me) I feel limited with regards of play sytles. I have 2 ideas (1 for each faction)

Republic:

Class

Jedi Watchman:

Light Armor

No Generator (for starting class)

Weapon would be a Rear-facing Single-bladed Lightsaber

Starting Color: Yellow

Advanced Classes (for Watchman)

Advanced class #1

Jedi Bladesman:

Tank/DPS

Medium Armor

Generator

Weapon: Rear-facing Single-bladed Lighsaber

Starting Color (same as class color)

Advanced class #2

Jedi Seeker:

DPS

Light Armor

No Generator

Weapon: Double-Bladed Lightsaber

Empire:

Class

Sith Destroyer:

Light Armor

No Generator

Starting Color: Orange (or red you guys can pick)

Advanced Class #1

Sith Warlord

Tank/DPS

Medium Armor

Generator

Advanced Class #2

Sith Blademaster

DPS

Light Armor

No Generator

Weapon: Double-bladed Lightsaber

It would really mean alot to me if you put these classes in and if you need anymore help on abilities, companions, missions, or anything else just E-mail me.

The Jedi Seeker part is kinda lame so you can decide a name on that one.

So basically the same as the Jedi Knight & Sith Warrior but with their armor levels bumped down by one, and the DPS only AC being a double bladed saber and not dual wield? Sounds like a waste of time honestly... Edited by SavageSock

So basically the same as the Jedi Knight & Sith Warrior but with their armor levels bumped down by one, and the DPS only AC being a double bladed saber and not dual wield? Sounds like a waste of time honestly...
Okay there's your dual wield for you.

I think it should be a force sensitive mandalorian with force and tech ability's and capibl of dull weleding 2 lite saber or vibrow blade or 2 blasters. Kind of a mid close ranger I don't know if it should be a tank/damig or a it should be healer/damig and he should have med armor to begin with and at a higher level he erns hev armor. He should start out on nether side and at the end of his begging planit probably mandalor and when he finishes it he has to make a chois. But on mandalor you go through the mandalorian rights and traditions . You will be looked down apon in your sosiaty because of your force sensativaty. Edited by RogeAce

• 1 month later...

On the Republic side a Republic Spy

Spy

Playstyle - Damage (DPS) or Healer

Similar to the Imperial Agent with the exception of being dual wielding

Weapons: Dual wielding, Main stat Aim

DPS would have the option of wielding a blaster rifle for ranged fights or a blde/staff for melee fights

Healer would receive a blaster rifle or pistols

Gear would be medium gear for both healer/dps

Story: Self Explanatory. Embedded in Imperial circles to try to counteract the effects of the Imperial agents damage done over the years.

A mirror for this class could be a crime lord type class for Imperial side. Rise to the ranks of a Crime lord being paid by the Empire and it's allies to attack the Republics settlements and military throughout the galaxy.

On the Imperial Side

Pirate

Playstyle - Tank or Damage (DPS)

Weapons: Dual Wielding, Main Stat Aim

Tanks a Sword/blade type weapon for up close melee fights and shotgun or cannon for ranged fights (Obviously there would be a loss for tanking with a cannon or shotgun type weapon and bonus for taunting/keeping aggro fighting up close)

DPS gets dual wielding blasters or sawed off shotguns with extra armor damage for ranged fights or a blade type weapon for up close fights

gear would be heavy for both classes

Story: The Empire is getting desperate in it's last hour and seeking help from all walks of life including a Pirates who they use to use hit and run raids/guerilla tactics on the Republic. Looking for wealth and glory the pirate is willing to do things get what he wants.

A mirror for this class could be a Merchant type class or a Entreprenuer for Republic side. Perhaps a story could revolve around a Merchant or Entrepreneur being wronged by the Empire and seeking revenge sides with the republic to get even and bring pain to the Empire.

they should introduce a droid class to play.

droid characters have always been a massive part of star wars and there was some pretty epic lightsaber wielding droids in one of the movies if i remember correctly.

no just no!!

In the star wars films droids have all ways been side characters and usely used for comical relief and they have never been main characters.

also if you where talking about General Grievous he was not a "droid" he was a cyborg, as he still had his organs from when he had his real body, which obi wan kenobi shot with a blaster in Ep3.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Grievous

Edited by Tychus

On the Republic side a Republic Spy

Spy

Playstyle - Damage (DPS) or Healer

Similar to the Imperial Agent with the exception of being dual wielding

Weapons: Dual wielding, Main stat Aim

DPS would have the option of wielding a blaster rifle for ranged fights or a blde/staff for melee fights

Healer would receive a blaster rifle or pistols

Gear would be medium gear for both healer/dps

Story: Self Explanatory. Embedded in Imperial circles to try to counteract the effects of the Imperial agents damage done over the years.

A mirror for this class could be a crime lord type class for Imperial side. Rise to the ranks of a Crime lord being paid by the Empire and it's allies to attack the Republics settlements and military throughout the galaxy.

On the Imperial Side

Pirate

Playstyle - Tank or Damage (DPS)

Weapons: Dual Wielding, Main Stat Aim

Tanks a Sword/blade type weapon for up close melee fights and shotgun or cannon for ranged fights (Obviously there would be a loss for tanking with a cannon or shotgun type weapon and bonus for taunting/keeping aggro fighting up close)

DPS gets dual wielding blasters or sawed off shotguns with extra armor damage for ranged fights or a blade type weapon for up close fights

gear would be heavy for both classes

Story: The Empire is getting desperate in it's last hour and seeking help from all walks of life including a Pirates who they use to use hit and run raids/guerilla tactics on the Republic. Looking for wealth and glory the pirate is willing to do things get what he wants.

A mirror for this class could be a Merchant type class or a Entreprenuer for Republic side. Perhaps a story could revolve around a Merchant or Entrepreneur being wronged by the Empire and seeking revenge sides with the republic to get even and bring pain to the Empire.

The problem here is that we already have a spy story with the Agent and we already have a pirate like story with the Smuggler so it wouldnt work, and the 4 classes on both faction mirror each other but stories are meant to be unique to their faction.

believe it or not someone els has come up with something similar to this befor.

Edited by Tychus

I'm sure someone has. Issue is the Republic has no spy type of story and the Empire has no smuggler type of story. Imperial agent is an awesome class but the work they do for the Empire is nowhere near the same as the work a Smuggler does for the Empire. Plus the Smuggler doesn't work for the empire...he freelances. Why not have a Republic Spy dedicated to the ideals of the Republic just like the Agent story.

And the stories are not as similiar as you think and I'm sure the writers could think of a way to make it work. Anyway, this was just my suggestion. I would like to be a Republic spy like Satele Shan's son is. Or a Pirate who decides to work for the Empire.