What did you name your ship?

bright_ephemera

Scoundrel - Herald of Fortune (A man's gotta make a living...)

Jedi Shadow - Starshine (Goody two-shoes Jedi Master)

Vanguard - Crash (Flying isn't her strong suit)

Mercenary - Viper's Eye (No bounty escapes her...)

Edited by MaxTNT

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My trooper is a very talented slicer. He tends to relate the universe as a program. The Imperials to him are bugs and bugs in the program are clearly not tolerable. The might of the "Debugger" shall quell all errors in it's glorious crusade!:hope_05:

Sith Sorcerer - Lightning Doom

(It's a Lightning throwing Sith. Go figure)

Sith Sorcerer (healer) - Guardians Hand

(He guards his companions. Pretty simple)

Sith Assassin - The Shadow Arrow

(Shadow - stealth)

Sith Juggernaut - Fury of the Fist

(Fury is the name of the ship, fist = single = single lightsaber)

Sith Maurauder - Double Fury

(Fury again - Double - two lightsabers)

Sniper - Silver Cruiser

(It's a rebuilt luxury cruiser to be inconspicious. The name should be reflect the Agent-side.)

Mercenary - Hunter One

(Slave One, same theme, but not exactly the same...)

Well, maybe corny, but not without a background thought of the name.

Edited by LordRahlik
mistyped stuff in note

Sith Warrior - The Right Hand of Doom

Trooper - Spartan 4 (I actually had my ship blow up 4 times in space missions)

Consular - The Loreseeker

Smuggler on PTS - La Vida Loca

Agent - The Twilight's Silence

• 2 months later...

Bounty Hunter: Blade of Kashyyyk. A nod to my head canon of him being raised by Wookiees and Plo Koon's star fighter

Imperial Agent: Star of Csilla. He's a Chiss.

Sith Juggernaut: Fist of Fury. He's a Sith nuff said.

Trooper: Emperor's Bane. If there was enough ammo and if Command would let him he would walk right up to the Citadel and give all of the Empire's crack soldiers a run for their money.

My Jedi Knight named his ship "Wings of the Vindicator", also simply called "The Vindicator". It's a name that carries pride and strength and a bit of pretentious artistic flair, so it suits him perfectly.

My Smuggler (Played as an SIS Agent) calls her ship the "Paradox Enigma" (or simply "The Enigma"), a name that's intended to sound obtuse and meaningless, but actually refers to the fact that the ship is an enigmatic paradox - a rusty CEC trashbin concealing a high-power stealth assault shuttle using experimental Republic tech.

My Sith Inquisitor inherited the "Heart of Vengeance" from her dead mistress and renamed it in her honor, as the "Daral's Heart".

My Trooper named his ship "Liberty Star", which has no undertones, hidden meanings or symbolic bents, he's just a hardcore Republic fanatic.

Hm.... A ship's name should be a reflection of the character's personality, I think.

Sniper - X-70B Phantom. "A ship's a tool; nothing more and nothing less. I would sooner name my ship as I would name my gun."

Power-Tech - Flies Like Knives. "I named it 'The Black Bird' when I... eh... bought it, but when my kids came up with a better name that I did I decided that maybe it was time to change it."

Mercenary - The Tireless Beast. "The more you fly, the less you die."

Sith Assassin - Ship. "Name? What for? It's easy to remember and everybody knows what I'm talking about. It's not like I'm going to hurt its feelings."

Sith Juggernaut - Justice's Herald. "I'm not evil, but I'm good either. The force has given me a mission; I [/b]am[/b] Justice."

I have only troubled to name my smuggler's ship as it features in his back story, and I called it the Auric Wind.

Actually, it seems in various places I have also referred to it as the Antic Wind and Auric Wing, but Auric Wind is official.

Glad to see so many people just as crazy as I am to give the ships names. More RPers out there than I expected.

My Jedi Knight's ship is the Homefront ; so named because it's really the only steady home he has and he takes it with him into every battle and conflict he goes to.

My Trooper's ship is Warning Shot because it showing up is the first and only warning shot the bad guys are going to get.

My other alts haven't gotten their ships yet, but I'm sure they'll have names too when the time comes.

Trooper - Blitzkrieg "My objective is to hit as fast as possible while completeing my objectives"

Jedi Knight - Flying Squirrel becuse thats what it remindes me off.

Smuggler - Momentus "latin for moment which is all i need to succed"