Does Ilum has a point?

Sigmah

To finish quests obviously! And pray a republic player comes along once per 4 hours.

what he said. Capping bases to lose them to the imps 30sec later all the time isnt that great. Hopefully republic players are just slow lvling and soon we'll take control again!

what he said. Capping bases to lose them to the imps 30sec later all the time isnt that great. Hopefully republic players are just slow lvling and soon we'll take control again!

Ohh trust me, it wont change much once most of us get to level 50. I mean as it is now we lose 3 out of 4 warzone games. So I doubt there will be many doing Open World PvP.

So it should be fun for us that will do it, to be the underdogs and still pwn ya ;p

Edited by OldxLady

There is no incentive to hold Ilum. In fact they way it's designed there is more incentive for the two factions to purposefully trade caps back and forth to complete daily and weekly quests.

Beyond that there is more tangible reward from doing warzones so why do Ilum?

There is no incentive to hold Ilum. In fact they way it's designed there is more incentive for the two factions to purposefully trade caps back and forth to complete daily and weekly quests.

Beyond that there is more tangible reward from doing warzones so why do Ilum?

Lol... you described exactly what happens on our server. There is 10-15 50s Imperial, less then 10 republic, and essentially we all just meet up and capture trade to do our daily and weekly Ilum quest. No point in actually fighting over it, there is no benefit.