Want to make full matching set of orange gear

Zeami

I have 3 50s and am rolling a new op till ranked releases but would like to know the best way to get a full matching set for my op. I'm lvl 18 atm if that matters. Are plans only found in underworld trading and instance drops. If so is there any way to see where a full set of plans can be found. Modest is fine, I just want to look the same 19-50 and only have to worry about modding. Thanks

Crafted is only head/chest/legs until you reach Battlemaster rank (valor 60) but this won't happen until you've been 50 for a while.

That leaves drops and quest rewards.

Full 7-piece orange sets drop around level 40-42.

5-piece (helm/chest/legs/gloves/boots) orange sets come earliest from Heroics on Taris (lvl 35-ish)

4-piece (helm/chest/legs/gloves) orange sets come earliest from Heroics on Tatooine (lvl 25-ish) and Alderaan (lvl 30-ish).

Edited by Rhaphael

The lower level schems tend to be more rare on my server as there are less people repeating missions at that level. I suppose you need to make sure you check all 3 GTNs if you are going to be thorough, but it can be tough to get a matching set early on. Unless you buy the armour from a crafter who already has the schematics or from the GTN.

full matching set of orange "crafted gear" comes from battlemaster, that doesnt include belt and wrist. Now if you were asking abt non crafted orange u can get them in ur teens from the vendor in ur capital.