Kudos to SWTOR Team for the work put into 1.2 update!

DeaconDC

It's nice to see a few posts that at least attempt to thank/congratulate Bioware on putting together a 1.2 UPDATE with new content, interesting gameplay system like Legacy, etc. So I figured why not have a thread that gives a deserved kudos to the SWTOR team!

I'd rather not get into the "complainers complain, and I'll complain about complainers complaining" meme, but rather a "thank you for Legacy update" piece.

Sure there are some snags and snafus along the way in the patch... but I've enjoyed a smooth playable game since December, and the Legacy update is a welcome addition to the gameplay experience. So yah, kudos to the SWTOR team for delivering fun and interesting content update now.

1.2 has been the single bestest game code I have ever ever seen. What a difference. BW and EA you guys ROCK!!! Oh, and the free month to celebrate your excellence is too kind. That gives me time to roll a new character that might be viable until you decide to nerf it...SWEET! Yeah, it will be imp because Republic toons get rolled....it must all be because Repub players don't know how to play...noobs.

I just came in to offer my thanks to Bioware as well. This is the first video game of any sort I've been able to share with my husband and my parents in several years. The story is amazing, the gameplay is really fun and I'm looking forward to things stabilizing. :tran_cool:

After over 8 yrs of playing MMOs, I just make it a rule to just not log in Patch Day, no matter how old or new a game is. I read forums(there are some great popcorn threads,) do the patching fixes and go with it. I do feel bad for the European players though. :(

C+

Could try harder.

Bioware remains a promicing student but has yet to fully

apply itself. We hope to see an improvement in concentration

in class and trust Bioware will learn the appropriate conduct

when dealing with the faculty.

Also needs a haircut.

Edited by Scudmungus