The REAL Most Powerful Sith

Beniboybling

In my defense I did say character statements were more hollow, unless they could be proven. :p

I quoted you twice b/c you had two posts close together that supported my argument and hope didn't come off as going at ya

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw I'm confident/will make a case for Bane to be near the top of the soon to be made top duelists list but does anyone feel that either he or Zannah will be in contention for rounding out the top 10 of this list?

Bane Bane Bane....all the way, without question is the most powerful Sith Lord. It's unfortunate to not know what could have become of Zannah; Had she survived the essence transfer, for she had harnessed insurmountable power from the void.

Sidious? Vader? Vitiate? ...numerous Sith Lords?...they aren't even a pimple on the great Bane's arse!

Bane Bane Bane....all the way, without question is the most powerful Sith Lord. It's unfortunate to not know what could have become of Zannah; Had she survived the essence transfer, for she had harnessed insurmountable power from the void.

Sidious? Vader? Vitiate? ...numerous Sith Lords?...they aren't even a pimple on the great Bane's arse!

:rak_02:

He hasn't done anything, like at all. Just tout. And the very fact that Malgus is not part of the DC makes them incomparable, really we have no feats to go on.

And I'd still question whether Darth Traya is more powerful than Krayt and Malgus. Sure her abilities are impressive but they don't match up to the raw power these individuals were able to churn out.

Perhaps not, however Watcher two did say that Jadus was 2nd in power only to the Emperor himself. Watcher two's mind is also the equivalent of a supercomputer so I think you can take her word for it on that one.

And also Jadus is so connected to the dark side that people can feel his dark side presense just by being near him. (The agent when first meeting Jadus has the option to say upon first meeting Jadus that he/she feels like he/she's about to die just from his presense alone.)

He survived the destruction of his flagship Dominator, and given the fact that he is not even worried when th agent can threaten to blow his ship up in the artus system shows reasonable evidence that when the Dominator was "blown up" that he held the ship together through the force (similar to Darth Nihilus holding the Ravager together.) Seeing that all the humans that were with him on the flagship survived (and began to view him as their deity I might add) I view this to be a reasonable claim.

Perhaps not, however Watcher two did say that Jadus was 2nd in power only to the Emperor himself. Watcher two's mind is also the equivalent of a supercomputer so I think you can take her word for it on that one.

And also Jadus is so connected to the dark side that people can feel his dark side presense just by being near him. (The agent when first meeting Jadus has the option to say upon first meeting Jadus that he/she feels like he/she's about to die just from his presense alone.)

He survived the destruction of his flagship Dominator, and given the fact that he is not even worried when th agent can threaten to blow his ship up in the artus system shows reasonable evidence that when the Dominator was "blown up" that he held the ship together through the force (similar to Darth Nihilus holding the Ravager together.) Seeing that all the humans that were with him on the flagship survived (and began to view him as their deity I might add) I view this to be a reasonable claim.

Jadus' position within the Empire is inapplicable to any outside the Sith Empire. Also the events surrounding the dominator a vague, the ship didn't seem particularly damaged.

Lol, how many times have I said that Nihilus doesn't make this list. For the benefit if newcomers, Nihilus is not being considered because he is a non-corporeal entity, a natural phenomena.

Pfft...get real. Nihilus sucked. That's all he did, was suck.

Bane would have slapped nihilus silly, then reduced "nilly" to a pile of smouldering dust.

Bane would have slapped nihilus silly, then reduced "nilly" to a pile of smouldering dust.

If this sounds absurd to you, then you suck as well.

Bane would completely Ruin nihilus in a fight.

Katarr begs to differ.

The problem there is like squishing an ant. Or more appropriately an planet full of ants. Anyone could take advantage of unsuspecting innocents. In a Sith battle for supremecy, nihilus would be the "ant" under Bane's boot.

Nihilus was a freak, His will would fail against Bane's.

The problem there is like squishing an ant. Or more appropriately an planet full of ants. Anyone could take advantage of unsuspecting innocents. In a Sith battle for supremecy, nihilus would be the "ant" under Bane's boot.

Nihilus was a freak, His will would fail against Bane's.

Just like Zannah's... :rolleyes:

I would casually retort with something to correct you, but I'm laughing my socks off over here.

Just like Zannah's... :rolleyes:

I would casually retort with something to correct you, but I'm laughing my socks off over here.

loooool, you'd just casually retort instead...

It's ok bud, Bane would destroy Nihilus in a fight. end of story.

Alright, so how does he go about 'destroying Nihilus?' By all means, educate me... if you can.

...what do I have to write a freaking novel? It's obvious Bane would destroy Nihilus.

When I get a chance I'll prepare the layout for a Bane vs Nihilus fight. Apologies, for I'm home now and going to log into the game. Cheers!

...what do I have to write a freaking novel? It's obvious Bane would destroy Nihilus.

When I get a chance I'll prepare the layout for a Bane vs Nihilus fight. Apologies, for I'm home now and going to log into the game. Cheers!

I sure hope you figure out a way to keep Bane from ending up like Katarr.

Oh this will be fun...

You realize the only way Nihilus could be defeated was by the tandem of The exile and Visas. Nihilus caould consume the force of any living being connected to the force but because the exile was a larger wound in the force that rendered his greatest strength useless. Even then he would have defeated the exile if not for Visas Marr undermining his connection to the force through their bond.

You realize the only way Nihilus could be defeated was by the tandem of The exile and Visas. Nihilus caould consume the force of any living being connected to the force but because the exile was a larger wound in the force that rendered his greatest strength useless. Even then he would have defeated the exile if not for Visas Marr undermining his connection to the force through their bond.

...not to mention nilly was reeeeally hungry.

At any rate, nilly was a freak force accident, a one trick pony. Bane's "shell entourage" would have countered the force drain...In effect making Bane stronger. Couple that with countless examples of Bane's tremendous force power, unparalleled speed and martial skill ( the guy could literally walk between rain drops), and his unrelenting will, he would have easily screwed with nilly's force drain chant, and henceforth impaled nilly with his "soresu razor".

If by suck you mean suck up planets, suck up people, suck up everything because he is a living black hole, then yes, he does suck. I'd also point out the reducing Nihilus to dust is not exactly possible, as he has no body to be reduced.

But moving on. Lets get this back on track shall we? #7 is the next item on the agenda and it would seem its between Darth Traya and Darth Krayt. Hey, maybe we'll even throw Bane in there.

Thoughts?

If by suck you mean suck up planets, suck up people, suck up everything because he is a living black hole, then yes, he does suck. I'd also point out the reducing Nihilus to dust is not exactly possible, as he has no body to be reduced.

But moving on. Lets get this back on track shall we? #7 is the next item on the agenda and it would seem its between Darth Traya and Darth Krayt. Hey, maybe we'll even throw Bane in there.

Thoughts?

LoL, you're kooler than I thought. Alright man thanks.