General Grievous vs darth Malgus

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg

Grievous hands down is a fierce swordsman due to the ability to fight with four arms and his feet. He has bested many Jedi who try to go toe to toe with him. However the more powerful Jedi always will best him once they start using the Force to fight him. He always runs at that point.

Grievous hands down is a fierce swordsman due to the ability to fight with four arms and his feet. He has bested many Jedi who try to go toe to toe with him. However the more powerful Jedi always will best him once they start using the Force to fight him. He always runs at that point.

Ah! Malgus isnt a Jedi nor he is ordinary...

I mean everything can happen of course.. but my bet would be on Malgus.

Malgus, and he is probably one of the few in history I would say could beat Grievous.

Grievous feared Anakin and Obi-Wan, and this is because not only were they were skilled duelists, but they also often used various powers in their duels. Malgus did the same.

Ah, fair enough. He worded it a bit weird IMO.

Still say Malgus. Grievous is hyper-aggressive, and he's never really fared too well when forced to play defensive. This is part of why he feared Anakin as I mentioned above. Because not only is Anakin is extremely skilled, but he's hyper-aggressive also.

Malgus is more aggressive than both of them I'd say. I would say at the start of the fight Grievous would have the upper hand, but Malgus would adjust and put him on the defensive, and it'd all go downhill for Grievous from there.

Who would win, General Grievous or darth Malgus? Both are epic warriors but which would kill the other first in single combat with lightsaber only?:hope_08::wea_03:

Malgus is a Sith Lord, not a Jedi, he would not follow any sort of restrictions that could hinder him just for the benefit of a fair fight.

Removing force powers from the equation hands the fight to Grievous. Pitting someone against a Jedi or Sith and saying "no force powers" is like pitting someone against a cat and saying "no claws". Without the force there's no way a human swordsman could keep up with Grievous. Edited by TheGreatSatan

Removing force powers on a force user using a lightsaber is abit silly sense alot of if not all of jedi sith used the force while using a lightsaber in some measure. If anything else to predict his oponents moves, or influence his resolve.

I realy cant imagine a fight like that without the force.

But agree how can normal human be stronger then a cyborg?

If you are removing the force powers of Malgus, then remove the cyborg implants/ changes.

Make it a normal kaleesh Grievious before the changes.

And ill call it fair.

Edited by Spartanik

To be honest, I read the whole "no force powers" bit as meaning not using things like lightning, choke, etc. None of the "active" powers.

Some abilities granted via the Force and honed with training and combat just don't turn off.

Going along those lines, Malgus wins.