Credit Swap - Jedi COvenant/Ebon Hawk

ShinSoole

I am currently new to the Jedi Covenant server (imperial Sire) and am finding it hard to get started without funding. I am enjoying myself here and want to stay and continue to be a apart of your community . The Ebon Hawk server is a PvE-RP server and a great place to play. I have met and played with many friendly and fantastic folks there. I am simply relocating for personal reasons and was hoping for some help from you fine Jedi Covenant folks. I am looking for someone who be interested in a Credit Swap between here and the Ebon Hawk server. If anyone plays on the Ebon Hawk and needs credits there in exchange credits for credits here on the Jedi Covenant server, please contact me and we can work something out. Any amounts will work. from a 100k to a few million. And I am also open to donations or any-kind that I can payback in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, I hope to hear from any interested parties soon. Just shoot me a message anytime and I'll get back to you.