Question of the Day - 3/8

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

Happy Friday!

It's time for our SWTOR Question of the Day:

You just got arrested for smuggling spice on Nar Shadaa, which companion would you choose to be your lawyer?

Personal Answer: I'd take Khem Val into the courtroom with me, and we'd both walk out a bit later - him fat and happy and me just happy. :cool:

Happy Friday!

You just got arrested for smuggling spice on Nar Shadaa, which companion would you choose to be your lawyer?

Personal Answer: I'd take Khem Val into the courtroom with me, and we'd both walk out a bit later - him fat and happy and me just happy. :cool:

Same here

Happy Friday!

Hmmm.... If I was on my scoundrel i'd say Risha and wip out diplomatic immunity. xD

but if I was on my sith warr/jedi knight mains I would say:

Quin, even though I hate him. and for the JK I'd get Doc long enough for T3, HK, and Scourge to investigate how the hell I ended up with the stuff.

I like how you guys do this. Lets us know you play the games and not just controling it like sheep to the slaughter. You guys might not notice it, but it shows more humanity in ya'll. And I respect that.

Edited by Magnusheart

Hmmm... thought provoking.

I'd take Sly Stallone just to hear him say "I am dah laaaaw" ... too bad he's not a companion. :)

Companions... ummm...

Maybe Tanno Vik. I can just hear it in my mind, the case is going poorly and he turns to me and says, "Hey, boss." / "Yeah, Tanno?" / "Duck."

As he rolls a thermal detonator towards the judge/prosecutors.

Gault, before everyone knew it hed have em so convinced that I was a fine upstanding citizen that was falsely accused and was merly brining the spice to the athorities.If that wouldnt work i'd just have Skadge start a fight and leavehim there as I escaped, be good to get that guy off my ship anyway. As a side note would love to be able to replay storylines at 50 with other companions to see how they played out. Edited by Philastra

Undoubtedly, my Warrior would request Quinn as legal counsel. After a bit of what he'd consider suitable preparation, he'd probably know more about the laws involved than the authorities. :D

My Bounty Hunter would rely on Gault to deliver some of the best courtroom drama/lawyer flailing the Galaxy's ever seen. :cool:

HK-51, he would do very well in pacifying hostile witnesses, and facilitating the end to the orderly proceedings in a manner that I would approve of.

But for class companions.... I'm gonna have to go with Gault. He'd smoothtalk and charm his way into everyones pants, and they'd not know I was free and their credits were stolen until we were back in the unknown regions.

Elara Dorne. She would out-regulate and out-law everyone in that courtroom with her eyes shut. Course whether she'd help a spice runner is another thing - woman of principles there.

That is exactly what I was thinking. No one knows every rule and regulation in the book inside and out better than her.

If it was my Sin though I'd just represent myself. I'm a member of the DC, I do as I please. And for my Bah it would have to be Gault.

Elara Dorne. She would out-regulate and out-law everyone in that courtroom with her eyes shut. Course whether she'd help a spice runner is another thing - woman of principles there.

Lol! Yes indeed. Elara would be my first choice. But then... it will also depend on who arrested me.

If I was arrested by the Hutts, I think different representation would be in order. Gault perhaps. Someone who knows how to make a deal. If I was arrested by the Imps... then... I think I would want Dr. Lokin. That crafty old vet would know his way around the Imp bureaucrats.

SCORPIO without a doubt.

Not only would she quote the legal mumbo jumbo getting me out of trouble, but would also provided a valid reason that the court is out of order for even arresting me in the first place.

She would then proceed to take over the court monitoring, control systems and robots to encourage the courts to release me or suffer her mechnical wrath. :d_evil:

Gault, before everyone knew it hed have em so convinced that I was a fine upstanding citizen that was falsely accused and was merly brining the spice to the athorities.If that wouldnt work i'd just have Skadge start a fight and leavehim there as I escaped, be good to get that guy off my ship anyway. As a side note would love to be able to replay storylines at 50 with other companions to see how they played out.

^ This.

Gualt would be hands down the best! I wont give any spoilers, but if you have run the companion questline with him, you would know he's the perfect scum bag to get even the guilties person off any charges.

On my Sith? No doubt, I'd be bringing my legal team from Drellik, Val and Revel. They just recently opened offices on the worlds of Yn and Chabosh.

On my BH, it'd be Gault. He'd talk them into giving the spice back and compensating me for my lost time and wages.

If my trooper was in this trouble, not that he would be, I would have to have Elara Dorne with me. She is a hard nose for rules and regulations and would give anyone a run for their money hands down.