Blue Critical Crystal from Artifice

Talon_Starfire

There really isn't any difference. You can get the same stats for all crystals from level 1-50 with the end crystals all being +41 to their respective stat. It all comes down to what you like better for color, and if you can get one cheaper then the other. The rest of it is a wash.

There really isn't any difference. You can get the same stats for all crystals from level 1-50 with the end crystals all being +41 to their respective stat. It all comes down to what you like better for color, and if you can get one cheaper then the other. The rest of it is a wash.
My favourite is white but since the Founder crystal is free I guess I'll use that.

Its official color is Black-Yellow and it's not just +4 Endurance. You can purchase higher level versions of that crystal at one of the vendors on the fleet. If you want a little bit more information about crystals you can check out Rainbow of Destruction: A SWTOR Color Crystal Guide

Is it legal to buy one and mail it to my nephew because I don't want to get in trouble with BW/EA?

Thanks

They are bind on pickup, and you had to have pre-ordered the game at release to get that black-yellow crystal.
K, I preordered the game but BoP will be a problem. It is ok to make a different crystal and in game mail it to him though right?

Thanks

Edited by Talon_Starfire

K, I preordered the game but BoP will be a problem. It is ok to make a different crystal and in game mail it to him though right?

Thanks

Yeah, if you get a crystal in game that's not bound to you, you can send it to someone, sell it on the GTN, sell it to a vendor, or use it yourself. There isn't any real restriction on that stuff.