more people on forums then in game

stargardian

They will get there when they get there

Impatient trolls aren't going to dictate to bioware what to do, ever.

I preordered, entered my own code on Jul 23rd, they'll get to me when they get to me. Unlike most, though, I'm not going to throw a big ol fit because they haven't gotten to me yet!

I preordered, entered my own code on Jul 23rd, they'll get to me when they get to me. Unlike most, though, I'm not going to throw a big ol fit because they haven't gotten to me yet!

It's so much more satisfying when you do tho lol

stargardian's right. the game doesn't even go live until december 20th, but they're allowing us to play earlier just cuz we put down a minimum of $5 at gamestop or somewhere else like that, so we should all be allowed in immediately. hopefully, we'll crash the servers too by overloading it, then we'll be able to be back on the forums saying that they should have spaced us out.

now that that's outta my system, i just want my code and will continue to catch up on tv that i've been missing while i wait.

Well said.

Edited by Mandrax

I wish people would stop with the whole "the game isn't even live until the 20th." Paying customers are playing the final build on ~live~ servers right now. The game is gold. Every recent MMO has given a week of "early access" to make up for the logistically problem of the game being ready before the boxes make it to shelves. Let everyone sit in a queue (which we are going to be doing anyway come this weekend) or give a definitive, conservative set of dates for when people can start so if it's ready early it's just gravy. It's the whole "we've run more betas than any MMO in history besides FFXIV and still can't figure out how our servers work" mentality that's driving people nuts.

I wish people would stop with the whole "the game isn't even live until the 20th." Paying customers are playing the final build on ~live~ servers right now.

Actually, nobody has paid for anything right now. A pre-order deposit was made in some cases, but nobody is as of yet a 'paying customer'.

They are not Blizzard EA will tell them what to do and when to do it.

and we all know EA likes to release stuff before it is ready.