• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Kalyio yesterday while dailing:

"Don't look at me, I don't know what I'm doing, I just shoot things!"

HK-51 when entering Organa's castle:

"Commentary: I find polished floors highly inconvenient when sneaking up on troublemakers."

Inquisitor Story. One of my favorites. After you get Khem, and go back to Harken, Harken says, "Get that Monster away from" then Khem says "I am not a monster, I am Khem Val.........." (cant remember the rest off the top of my head, but its funny) Another good Khem line is the one he makes about Sabbac on tationee, "I was told I have a good Sabbac face. I dont play Sabbac"

Inquisitor Story. One of my favorites. After you get Khem, and go back to Harken, Harken says, "Get that Monster away from" then Khem says "I am not a monster, I am Khem Val.........." (cant remember the rest off the top of my head, but its funny) Another good Khem line is the one he makes about Sabbac on tationee, "I was told I have a good Sabbac face. I dont play Sabbac"

It's "I have an excellent sabacc face. That was a joke. I hate sabacc".

An excellent sense of humor :D

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this one's been said, but haven't seen it so I'm putting it out there.

Kira Carsen as you enter the Czerka Research facility on Tatooine for the quest "The Thing That Czerka Found":

"Dear Czerka. Please stop discovering horrible ancient things. Love, Kira."

Just the tone of her voice as she says it...I almost fell over laughing!

Don't know if this one's been said, but haven't seen it so I'm putting it out there.

Kira Carsen as you enter the Czerka Research facility on Tatooine for the quest "The Thing That Czerka Found":

"Dear Czerka. Please stop discovering horrible ancient things. Love, Kira."

Just the tone of her voice as she says it...I almost fell over laughing!

Yeah, I got that on Saturday when taking my Sentinel into the facility.

The inquisitor arriving on Drummond Kaas with Khem in toe as you run into Darth Skotia and his two Trandoshan body guards. About halfway through the convo, you get the option to urge Khem to eat Darth Skotia and Kem's response to you, and I paraphrase, "maybe I shouldn't eat him, he's mostly metal. He'll give me indigestion."

My all-time favourite:

Skadge "I DON'T HAVE TEMPERTANTRUMS!!!!" And here I thought I'd hate him.

Almost anything HK-51, Vette and Gault say makes me laugh. Kaliyo does a pretty good job aswell.

Vette:

"Not another chirp out of you!" "Chirp Chirp" *gets shocked* "ouch I can do other animal sounds aswell" *lists some animals*

Best introduction to a companion I've had so far.

HK-51 just makes me chuckle by seeing oppertunities for killing everywhere and getting very excited about it. I almost felt he needed a hug though when we entered a hospital: "Complaint, so this is where all my hard work gets undone."

Gault's everlasting ego.

"I'll be signing autographs after the some clears" "Stars I'm good"

Grateful attitude

"This reminds me.... Where's the trashcan?"

and laziness

"*sigh* back to work"

The inquisitor arriving on Drummond Kaas with Khem in toe as you run into Darth Skotia and his two Trandoshan body guards. About halfway through the convo, you get the option to urge Khem to eat Darth Skotia and Kem's response to you, and I paraphrase, "maybe I shouldn't eat him, he's mostly metal. He'll give me indigestion."

Oh you did NOT just take MY, the original poster's quote from the FIRST POST?

You are NOT taken' ma quote! *Z-snap*