Looking for RP Partner.

Shafiro

Diseased Rakghoul looking for smokin' hot significant other. You don't have to be a Rakghoul, or a Wookie or a female for that matter. I drink milk straight out the gallon jug, I leave the toilet seat up, I leave underwear with pube stains all over the floors, I poop in the tub, I mooch my neighbors' water, electricity and internet. I also have a blow-up doll for us to play with.

Here's what I looking to expect from you:

• Must be appreciative for who I am.
  • Smokin' hot.
  • Isn't force-sensitive.
  • Obedient.
  • Smoking hawt.
  • subservient.
  • So hot.

Keep in mind that you must also be willing deal with my disease; if I bite you, you will become infected and most likely turn into a Rakghoul. But don't worry, I don't bite hard.

<YOLOSWAGFORJESUS> Is recruiting fellow Rakghoul Christians! We have Sunday Masses on the Jedi Temples on Voss, Tython, Illum and the ruined temple on Coruscant. We hunt down and exterminate Sith Purebloods, Chiss, Twi'Leks, Zabraks, Ithorians, Rodians and Taurens. You must be a Christian and a none alien sentient life form, you must embrace the fact that space dinosaurs did not exist and you must accept Gawd.

We also cleared 5/5 Esseles

Please PM Yolo or Polo in-game about recruitment!

Hello,

I have been away from SWTOR for awhile, but I am back. I don't have much time to play, or RP, much due to my schedule. I go to school in the morning, then straight to work after my last class for the day, and I don't get home until about 12:30 EST, generally.

Therefore, I can't join any open RPs, because I will hold them up. I won't ever be on during prime time and it just doesn't work out. What I am looking for is a partner who will be on during the same times I am, or someone who is looking for a slow-paced RP with one post from each person per day.

I prefer female RP partners. I will consider males also, but I tend to enjoy rping with females more in the long run, due to, mainly, maturity. Speaking of which, I prefer mature roleplays. HOWEVER, if you want a roleplay that is kid-friendly, then just let me know before we start so that I will know to cut out any language, gore, suggestive themes, and the like. I don't have a problem with PG-13.

Also, I like literate partners. I can't enjoy an RP comprised of short posts. On the contrary, I can't stand RPs that require me to post two pages every time; doing this leads to unnecessary filler and description. In short, I want an RP that has lengthy, descriptive posts when they are needed, but I also don't want either of us to feel like we can't just write brief posts when our characters are having a simple conversation.

While on the topic of writing style, I like third person writing. First person feels strange to type, and to read.

Also, I don't have a plot in mind. If you have one, then that is great and you are welcome to share it with me, but I like making it up as I go. When I am involved in an RP, I think about it in between posts and "play" sessions and go from there. I tend to take lead in the plots, but I won't argue if you want to also.

I can play anything, by the way. I prefer playing Imperial and Sith characters, but it honestly isn't difficult for me to play Jedi, Republic, or even freelance and neutral characters. I tend to have multiple, anyways.

If you are interested, please shoot my a PM and we can talk from there. Just remember that my schedule is strange and I won't be able to reply at all during the day for Easterners. Unless you are a night owl, someone from the West coast or EU may be a better match for me.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested. I can answer any questions that you may have.

Sent you a PM!