Make Friend List Account/Legacy Wide

ManiacDavis

Currently, friend list is character only. Kinda stupid when you log to a different character and can't see which of your friends is online. It is like playing xbox live and having a separate friend list for Call of Duty, then a separate friend list for Gears of War. Easy quality of life fix BW.

The End GG World Peace

how is legacy better, when someone can have same exact legacy name as you.

If legacy names had been unique, tracking friends and their alts would have been much easier. I think BW missed out on a really good opportunity here. Too late now. There'd be too much boohoo.

If legacy names had been unique, tracking friends and their alts would have been much easier. I think BW missed out on a really good opportunity here. Too late now. There'd be too much boohoo.

Easy solution is to make it account wide.

how is legacy better, when someone can have same exact legacy name as you.

I mean your Legacy A on server A has different people than Legacy B on Server B, so there's no reason to even have the same list.

Better yet, faction wide/legacy wide.

If you're on Server B you don't even need to check for friends from Server A....

that's what I meant

I mean your Legacy A on server A has different people than Legacy B on Server B, so there's no reason to even have the same list.

Better yet, faction wide/legacy wide.

If you're on Server B you don't even need to check for friends from Server A....

that's what I meant

Exactly