That is all.

Crack out the PTS patch notes.

New Ops

New FP difficultys

Skills

Balances

Planet

Can you complain about the price now?

This is the type of information I was waiting for. I spent my $10 today. I'm perfectly fine with having waited till there was substansive information available.

Apart from the level cap increase and a new planet, it doesn't feel like an expansion to me. All those things have been and can be in content patches. Am I okay with paying $10 for a level cap increase and a supposedly big planet though? Yes, yes I am. Pre-ordered ages ago even, based mainly on those two things. Need a new word for this though. Mini-expansion? *shrug* Edited by Pscyon

Yeah, never understood the complaint about a measly $10 for the expansion. I know money doesn't grow on trees, even more so for the kiddies, but really $10 is nothing for what you are getting. That's not even the price of admission for a 2 hour movie.

I waited to buy it because there was so little information given, not because of the price. I don't buy products without having a good idea of what I'm buying, just a general policy.

I waited to buy it because there was so little information given, not because of the price. I don't buy products without having a good idea of what I'm buying, just a general policy.

Because 10 bucks was worth waiting for!! lol! :D

Yeah from what I've seen it would probably have people a bit grumbly and disgruntled were this a traditional $30+ expansion, but for less than the cost of a one month sub it is more then plenty to keep me happy.

And the context someone else used was another good'n

Take movie tickets, a single blue-ray disc, heck any cd that isn't out of the bargain bin and there yah go.

Edited by paul_preib

No I didn't....just don't understand why people think 10 bucks is wallet breaking!?!?!?!??! Especially when supporting a game you like is the cause!????!??!!?

Yes, you did :) What I said was that it wasn't the price. So it doesn't matter if it was $10, $1, or $100. Price is not the issue here. This isn't a charity, I'm not "supporting" them. I'm paying for a game, for entertainment. And I don't buy things unless I have a good idea of what I'm buying.

No I didn't....just don't understand why people think 10 bucks is wallet breaking!?!?!?!??! Especially when supporting a game you like is the cause!????!??!!?

It's not bank breaking- but a lot of people were not willing to spend another $10 if they figured they might unsub before 2.0.

I was in that group - I just paid up. Looking forward to it now.

Or are they planning to lockout anyone who doesn't pay?

Well, it probably makes sense to include some flashpoints and operations with a level 55 requirement.

Allowing lvl 50's to do those would result in "content too hard" complaint threads from the lvl 50's.

Tweaking those down to make them more accessible to lvl 50's would result in "content too easy" complaint threads from the lvl 55's.

So the logical solution is: get what you pay for, don't get what you don't pay for.

Yeah looks like this is free for everybody. Found this quote in another thread

Game Update 2.0 will be available for all players when it is released (Free-to-Play restrictions will still apply).

The Rise of the Hutt Cartel digital expansion (which contains the planet-based story content and more) will have a separate, closed beta process which will not appear on the Public Test Server. .

Edited by shefflad