Have you considered to reroll?

Bertolli

The TOR-Talk and Tribus Communities are pleased to begin the “Jung Ma Campaign” that will be promoting the Jung Ma Server! This trailer is the mark of the beginning of the this campaign which will continue indefinitely! If you are bored on the servers you are currently play on, then I suggest you play on Jung Ma! There is always player-facilitated events underway and on frequent occasions TOR-Talk has hosted and will continue to host many events as well.

From Large-Scale Open World PvP Battles to Swoop Racing, the Jung Ma Server is a player community driven by unscripted events. Star Wars: The Old Republic is a “theme park” MMORPG with little to no Sandbox elements. If you want to truly understand what it’s like to play on Jung Ma you have to experience it!

To view the trailer that may persuade you...click here! :ph_cheers:

Edited by Bertolli

I wont reroll period, but very nicely done. :D

Indeed, unfortunately the rerolling of characters in Star Wars: The Old Republic has a greater loss compared to other MMOs, especially because of the Legacy System. The TOR-Talk Community will be promoting the "Jung Ma" campaign for quite awhile, maybe even long enough until a character transfer system will become a reality in SW:TOR.

I won't be switching servers as I have a nice and comfortable home in The Red Eclipse(EU) server which is highly populated, but I support this Jung Ma campaign, I also will never understand how people can simply dismiss re-rolling, it is a core part of this game, they want you to re-roll.

I won't be switching servers as I have a nice and comfortable home in The Red Eclipse(EU) server which is highly populated, but I support this Jung Ma campaign, I also will never understand how people can simply dismiss re-rolling, it is a core part of this game, they want you to re-roll.

Because i've been there and done that. I have 3 50's on a low pop pvp server with legacy level around 30ish. I switched servers to accomodate friends and now have another 15 legacy levels a capped/geared 50 and a couple other toons.

I've already wasted several months of progression with the first re-roll, it wont happen again. Will move to a more populated server when server transfers happen but until then NO WAY JOSE!

sorry to derail.

I support the Jung Ma Campaign!