Why are all the Sith Masters fat?

AlphaRoman

Darth Baras is fat? I remember seeing him in the official webcomic (found on this site), and his bodytype seemed more like a fit old man.

I read that comic and I don't know. But then again, that comic took place about 30-40 years before our current timeline. If he was old then.. he's even older now, and perhaps has indulged quite a bit since then.

That would account for his present condition. I think he might also be more machine since his face is now hidden behind a mask, unlike in the comic. He's still quite powerful though.

Edited by Sith_Ecks

Isn't that geezer with the Mask a Darth? (The one you meet as the IA) and he ain't fat...

Hope to see that mean f**ker kill something one day and I hope hes as OP as Saurfang was...

I don't care if people don't like WoW watching Alliance raids dare to walk through the front door of Old Orgimmar was great. and then watching him gib the f**k out of 40 people = epic.

You better not crit or hes coming for you!

In regurards to darth barius (sp) he iss not fat as much as extreamly muscular

With some fat over it. This is very relistic body type (if u don't belive me lookup

Worlds strongest man competitions). A hutt is fat body type 4 (darth barius) is powerful.

Also body type 4 is what happens when body type 3 gets a desk job.

Happens to police officers and millitary types all the time.

The cake is a lie, there are only donuts

There are no donuts, there is pie

There is no pie, there are cookies

The cookies shall free me.

If I could disable a man with the wave of my hand I might let myself slide a bit as well.

There are no pastries without passion

There are no sweets, there are calories.

There is no excercise, there are minions

Our cookies are drugged, welcome to the darkside...

In regurards to darth barius (sp) he iss not fat as much as extreamly muscular

With some fat over it. This is very relistic body type (if u don't belive me lookup

Worlds strongest man competitions). A hutt is fat body type 4 (darth barius) is powerful.

Also body type 4 is what happens when body type 3 gets a desk job.

Happens to police officers and millitary types all the time.

That's so true. I made a body type 4 toon as an inquisitor because i figure them to be laziest on the imp side and he looks quite beastly. I would say stocky because he does come across as short, but shoulders like that are not fat.

Think it has something to do with the fact that back during the Middle Ages, being fat or overweight was a sign of Royalty, Power, and Strength since only Kings and other royalty had the luxury of getting fat.

Also in Dictatorship's like the Sith Empire most of the wealth is controlled by a few people who can subsequently afford to gorge themselves.

Edited by Lyonel

• 4 years later...