HK-51 customization

Shlumper

While HK-51 isn't common yet, the fact that he is available to every class means he is eventually going to be everywhere in fleet.

I'd love to see various customizations for him (at the very least recoloring) at the various vendors. It would also be a good opportunity to throw a bone to CE owners be reserving the traditional HK-47 appearance for the CE vendor.

While HK-51 isn't common yet, the fact that he is available to every class means he is eventually going to be everywhere in fleet.

I'd love to see various customizations for him (at the very least recoloring) at the various vendors. It would also be a good opportunity to throw a bone to CE owners be reserving the traditional HK-47 appearance for the CE vendor.

I agree.

I was hoping with the release of HK-51 there would be at least 1 or 2 droid customization packs we could get. It would be great to see different customization, and for those that paid a little extra; a rare HK-47 kit on the CE vendor seeing as they have not added anything (except a pet) to that vendor since launch.

Sadly, it seems that the CE vendor is being shafted and all the good stuff is going to the Cartel Market.

I agree.

I was hoping with the release of HK-51 there would be at least 1 or 2 droid customization packs we could get. It would be great to see different customization, and for those that paid a little extra; a rare HK-47 kit on the CE vendor seeing as they have not added anything (except a pet) to that vendor since launch.

Sadly, it seems that the CE vendor is being shafted and all the good stuff is going to the Cartel Market.

The only objection I have to that is that if they are going to be updating the CE vendor significantly they need to make a CE or DCE(Digital Collector's Edition) upgrade available to those who couldn't afford CE in the past. I paid $80 for DDE at launch and wanted the CE so bad but I still can't afford it but maybe an upgrade that that would enable the vendor and mouse droid could be feasible. $10-$15 for DDE/upgrade pack owners and $15-$20 for SE owners(includes upgrade pack.) To continually update items on a vendor that is decreasingly available is not a smart move on their part though because the CE subs floating around out there are probably slowly dwindling and that makes their hard development work reach a smaller and smaller target audience.

Yes I dont see why not an option to buy in to the CE club is unreasonable.

I am an origional CE. Let me tell you; you arent really missing much. Yes Darth Malgus is still in the box. Many of the CE people went and opened and all that.

But again, with the price we paid for CE... I kinda wish I had just got deluxe- the benefit wasnt really worth $80 from an in game item standpoint. It was alll the other things that make it worth. And bragging rights i guess:)

Yes I dont see why not an option to buy in to the CE club is unreasonable.

I am an origional CE. Let me tell you; you arent really missing much. Yes Darth Malgus is still in the box. Many of the CE people went and opened and all that.

But again, with the price we paid for CE... I kinda wish I had just got deluxe- the benefit wasnt really worth $80 from an in game item standpoint. It was alll the other things that make it worth. And bragging rights i guess:)

Exactly. I don't care about the goody pack that came with the box. I don't need all the extra toys. I just care about the shop and the pet mouse droid. That vendor has the coolest customizations for Jorgan and Qyzen Fess and some other niceties I wouldn't mind dropping another $10 to access them.

Yep, I wanna see a couple customizations added for HK...including a rust colored one, and another silver one with different/sleeker head and chest components.

I would also like to see this silver model. Something along the design of the Cylon Guardians from Battlestar Galactica I'm thinking.

Edited by Harrison_Solo

They said they planned on releasing the kits for HK (along with some for C2 and 2V), but they said the method to optain him remains a mystery.

Maybe they're in game, but just rare to find. And they did show an orange HK-47 model custom kit. :D

• 2 weeks later...
The only objection I have to that is that if they are going to be updating the CE vendor significantly they need to make a CE or DCE(Digital Collector's Edition) upgrade available to those who couldn't afford CE in the past. I paid $80 for DDE at launch and wanted the CE so bad but I still can't afford it but maybe an upgrade that that would enable the vendor and mouse droid could be feasible. $10-$15 for DDE/upgrade pack owners and $15-$20 for SE owners(includes upgrade pack.) To continually update items on a vendor that is decreasingly available is not a smart move on their part though because the CE subs floating around out there are probably slowly dwindling and that makes their hard development work reach a smaller and smaller target audience.

**** being able to afford it... I couldnt find a CE copy anywhere within 100 miles of my location... and I wasnt going to wait overly long to play the game. I can find copies now, but I cant use them to upgrade my current account or I would. So yes, making something for the CE owners would be a little... foolish... tbh But PLEASE just us skins! I dont like that everyone has the same look >.>

• 3 months later...

yes, please add hk47 color customization for hk51, it is the smartest thing you guys could ever possibly do for the droid.

i mean you guys are adding a bunch of kotor items like, revans gear, nihilus, malak, handmaiden, carth... so why not make hk51 the color of everyones most favorite droid :D

or well everyone who played kotor anyway

• 2 weeks later...

I finally broke down and finished this quest, only to find out he has no options to look different. So if you are working on recolors and orange black tiger strip, a red and black and dark gray, and blue and black and silver would be cool.

Along with a rusty one, a green yellow and gray, one and maybe one with different faction symbols on them.

As far as the CE vendor goes, I'd love to see more stuff on it, but if you put it on the VIP vendor anyone can get it, those who came later, they simply have to buy the wrist band with credits. Which should not be an issue for any level 50 which you need to get HK-51, and there is only one item on the VIP vendor. :rak_01:

I finally broke down and finished this quest, only to find out he has no options to look different. So if you are working on recolors and orange black tiger strip, a red and black and dark gray, and blue and black and silver would be cool.

Along with a rusty one, a green yellow and gray, one and maybe one with different faction symbols on them.

As far as the CE vendor goes, I'd love to see more stuff on it, but if you put it on the VIP vendor anyone can get it, those who came later, they simply have to buy the wrist band with credits. Which should not be an issue for any level 50 which you need to get HK-51, and there is only one item on the VIP vendor. :rak_01:

AGREE! We need a rusty looking POS Droid customization for the Merc Class since the rest of our gear/ship looks like that. LOL :D

• 2 months later...

HK needs a customization! Stop being lazy, Bioware!

I'm 100% sure that if Bioware made it a Cartel Market item.. they would make probably at the least... $1000 on the first day of release (assuming it was something cool, of course)

Edited by Splix

your wish is my command...

oh look, they are coming out with an HK customization.

check out dulfy.net to check it out

I did and even though I do like the droid look, I do the HK-51 quests so I can get a droid that looks like HK-47. I wish players could add the dyes to his armor to customize him.

• 3 weeks later...

HK51 color customization to make him hk47's color

PLEASE

i cant stress this enough and will probably keep begging for this until you make it happen bioware xD

my jugg needs to be running around looking like revan while my hk51 looks like hk47

come on!!!!! :[