Best way to make $$ as Biochem? What sells ?

RicoZaid

It really bothers me when I come here trying to be helpful, stating fact and get called a liar

I sell at least 10-20 lowbie purple implants a day ranging from level 21-45. They cost me virtually nothing to craft and yield around 25k each. You do the math. Selling exotechs is viable, but like I said earlier, with all the undercutting bringing prices down to around 15k/stim I'd rather just craft stims for guildies and sell the mats.

OP take from this what you will, but on Po5, implants do sell as pvpers want to twink out lowbie alts.

LOL. You might need to craft yourself a sense of humor. Humanpirhana was being FUNNY. He is saying that HE himself makes tons of credits selling lowbie implants so he agrees completely with you but he doesn't want anyone else to know the secret.

Some clues as to the intent of his post:

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. These aren't the droids you're looking for."

PS I started playing again a couple of days ago and brought the implants on POT5 down to a more reasonable price so expect your profits to got down a smidge.

LOL. You might need to craft yourself a sense of humor. Humanpirhana was being FUNNY. He is saying that HE himself makes tons of credits selling lowbie implants so he agrees completely with you but he doesn't want anyone else to know the secret.

Some clues as to the intent of his post:

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. These aren't the droids you're looking for."

PS I started playing again a couple of days ago and brought the implants on POT5 down to a more reasonable price so expect your profits to got down a smidge.

Okay! Let me get this straight. I'm your competition so you felt the need to necro a page 3 or 4 thread to call me out on missing sarcasm. Brilliant! Lucky for me most of my profits don't come from biochem. Have fun with your more reasonably priced implants. I'll continue to sell mine at my price and they will sell because they have stats people desire (power crit surge).

Overall, cool story bro. Keep trolling, it does wonders for you.

Okay! Let me get this straight. I'm your competition so you felt the need to necro a page 3 or 4 thread to call me out on missing sarcasm. Brilliant! Lucky for me most of my profits don't come from biochem. Have fun with your more reasonably priced implants. I'll continue to sell mine at my price and they will sell because they have stats people desire (power crit surge).

Overall, cool story bro. Keep trolling, it does wonders for you.

The post was a week old and these forums aren't exactly fast movers.. I hardly think that qualifies as a necro. I actually have no idea who you are in game, tbqh, so I didn't seek you out because you're my competition. But hey, I get it, nobody likes to feel dumb and I didn't exactly point it out in a nice way.

As to you having the stats people desire..I haven't played this game in 6 months but I'm fairly certain we all have the exact same schems so stat-wise none of us are special.

You have to find your own paste. Power diplomacy to 400 it dead easy. Just do lockbox missions. You may even come out ahead.

See now there's the problem with Biochem. You have to find your own paste because it sells raw for more than it sells when made into a stim.

There really isn't good money to be made with Biochem any more. You'll make more selling the raw materials than you will the finished goods.

See now there's the problem with Biochem. You have to find your own paste because it sells raw for more than it sells when made into a stim.

There really isn't good money to be made with Biochem any more. You'll make more selling the raw materials than you will the finished goods.

I have tried both sides of this. As in I have done selling paste and selling stims. Here is my experience. Paste will fetch you 8k per paste. Stims will fetch you 15-19k. If you find your own paste, I do not see the reason why not to craft into stim.

From what I find. Unless you have a mission discovery. It takes about 4 missions to find 3 paste. My sample size will be crafting 3 times. So you will need 12 paste as it is 4 per craft. 12@8k is 96k. Where is you convert to stim it becomes 9 stims in worst case (chance to crit) 9@15k is 135k.

40k difference. So even if you do buy it @ 8k you still make 40k.

I do not see how selling paste will every make more money than stims.

P.s. lately stims have been selling for 18k on my server. Also crits are free money. Where you have to crit to get paste. But hey if I can't keep up with demand I will buy paste.

Same goes for 27 armorings if you crit that's like a free million credits.

I have tried both sides of this. As in I have done selling paste and selling stims. Here is my experience. Paste will fetch you 8k per paste. Stims will fetch you 15-19k. If you find your own paste, I do not see the reason why not to craft into stim.

From what I find. Unless you have a mission discovery. It takes about 4 missions to find 3 paste. My sample size will be crafting 3 times. So you will need 12 paste as it is 4 per craft. 12@8k is 96k. Where is you convert to stim it becomes 9 stims in worst case (chance to crit) 9@15k is 135k.

40k difference. So even if you do buy it @ 8k you still make 40k.

I do not see how selling paste will every make more money than stims.

P.s. lately stims have been selling for 18k on my server. Also crits are free money. Where you have to crit to get paste. But hey if I can't keep up with demand I will buy paste.

Same goes for 27 armorings if you crit that's like a free million credits.

Remember the Bioanalysis materials - gather or buy - in your profit figuring.

Then factor in the time to make and post and repost and repost and repost stims... because EVERYONE is making them and you're undercut within 30 minutes... Very not worth it. Very.

The other mats are cheap. And as I stated when you find your own mats you can afford to be the under cutter. 95% of the time I find my own paste. But if you set on selling paste. I am not going to stop you. Crits for me is free money. Where crits for you just = paste.

My stuff does not expire on the market. They sell like hot cakes. Same with all my crafters. You find your own mats. Your finished product will sell.

You are selling 2 peaches for 1 dollar where I sell 1 canned peach for 1.50.

The other mats are cheap. And as I stated when you find your own mats you can afford to be the under cutter. 95% of the time I find my own paste. But if you set on selling paste. I am not going to stop you. Crits for me is free money. Where crits for you just = paste.

My stuff does not expire on the market. They sell like hot cakes. Same with all my crafters. You find your own mats. Your finished product will sell.

You are selling 2 peaches for 1 dollar where I sell 1 canned peach for 1.50.

I spend less than 40% of the time selling my 2 peaches than you do canning and selling your peach. Plus my peaches are fresh and ripe and firm and yours are soggy and canned and flavorless. I win. :p

Edited by DarthTHC

I spend less than 40% of the time selling my 2 peaches than you do canning and selling your peach. Plus my peaches are fresh and ripe and firm and yours are soggy and canned and flavorless. I win. :p

LOL

I have to admit, "firm peaches" sent my mind in a different direction ...

I've been selling the exotech stims for at least 18k for a while, and recently we had a bump where the cheapest were being sold at 25k. Only lasted a day or so, but that was a nice bonus! :cool:

Sometimes if the stims are selling for more, I'll buy the paste (if it's cheap enough). If it's still hovering around the $18k mark, thought, I don't bother buying, and just send crew members out.