Lord Scourge

Khaimera

Having played through every class, Scourge is BY FAR my favourite companion. He's EXTREMELY interesting, ******, and... well, he's Scourge. Good VA/Script as well. I'll definitely be making another Juggernaut and honor him in his image because of how awesome he is.

Agreed here, Scourge is one of my personal favorite companions (second maybe only to Blizz).

I always thought of his immortality much like some twisted version of your typical (Tolkein) elf - basically: can't really die from illness or old age, but can most certainly die from wounds of the flesh.

My only complaint about him is I feel there isn't enough to his conversations (a flaw many late acquired companions seem to have), and much more could have been done with him. He touches on little details on the few convos we do get that would be a lot of fun to expand on... at least for me, as a bit of a Scourge fan girl :p

Agreed here, Scourge is one of my personal favorite companions (second maybe only to Blizz).

My only complaint about him is I feel there isn't enough to his conversations (a flaw many late acquired companions seem to have), and much more could have been done with him. He touches on little details on the few convos we do get that would be a lot of fun to expand on... at least for me, as a bit of a Scourge fan girl :p

Scourge is awesome..... wish you could romance him. Be fun to see those types of convos. I agree on the dialogue, however. Too short and too rough. Broonmark and Xalek, same issue most of the time. The only time I REALLY loved Broonmark so far was when he went berserk on that Talz tribe. Fun to watch. Otherwise, he's like a DS version of my LS Warrior. He likes it when you kill everything you see. Xalek is a bit more interesting, but is still along the lines of "please let me kill all the poor ***** I see. PLEASE?" The only real exceptions to this are gotta be Tanno, Nadia, and Zenith. Those three have some odd personalities. Tanno reminds me a lot of Kaliyo, only he doesn't specifically ask you to kick peoples faces in (He does it behind your back, lol.) Nadia is basically like Vette personality-wise. As for Zenith, he's like Pierce: Anti-political, In-the-action character.

Sorry I went off topic here, but I really like to try and look at character personalities, FTW.

Scourge is awesome..... wish you could romance him.

... Yes, this! Lol. So glad I'm not the only one with that thought on the matter. I was really disappointed with the "romance" option for a female JK, Doc just makes my skin crawl... he's like the SWTOR version of Pepé Le Pew - ew (still think it's funny that he never once got the chance to kiss or have a "fade to black" moment with my JK , she did nothing but insult him, and I *still* got the proposal conversation).

Scourge is a really deep and complex seeming companion, yet they do so little with him. Hopefully we'll get more to our companion storylines in the future, there is much more that could be done with his story (as with many others). And hopefully in the future maybe we can get more romance options with more of our companions... or at least some [Flirt] options (and Scourge needs to be among them, imho, lol).

Thanks for all the comments Scourge is by far one of my favorite characters in the books I have read so far. I do believehe could die. Another question, Does the emperor really die or does his force spirit just find a new host?

My bets would be on him finding a new host. As it seems highly unlikely that he is truly dead, feels more probable that Sith like Darth Marr are simply perpetuating the rumor of his death to validate leadership and control in the Empire with the Emperor's absence.

Edited by xxforcardassia