*** Bioware???????????

Preachir

So i`m not starting this off as a Nerf blah blah blah thread i`m starting this as a rant thread :)

So looking at the patch issues that they are resolving on Tuesday. And low and behold its problems with the LATEST content that they release, Multiple times looting a single chest etc.

But i didnt see anything, Nothing at all about any of the Exsisting Documented Problems in game.

1. Jedi Shadow / Sith Assassin Passive Skill DOESNT WORK! there have been numerous threads and tests about this with 0 acknowledgemnt about the problem. The tooltip states an increase to endurance and an increase to he base dmg of shock and project. currently doesnt do anything it hits for the same exact value on classes that dont have this skill no gear or talents.

2. Jedi Shadow`s Particle Acceleration Doesnt work as the tool tip states it should, WHILE the sith assassin one does. I mean come on how did you manage to screw this up. the code should be virtually identical in function??????????????

3. If Republic Cap a Turret and Empire Cap a Turret in Alderaan WZ the Empire turret will fire 2x before the Republic one fires once. Again really how did you manage to screw this up.

4. Class Balance issues do exsist and while i`m not again saying to nerf Sorcs maybe change something about the dynamic they play with as EVERY and i mean EVERY WZ has a min of about 5 Sorcs. I mean come on this should tell you something are you even paying attention to the game your "supporting"

5. And this last item is just a personal on. I have posted numerous Tickets about it as well as posted in the Customer Service Forums. I have yet to get a response. Again Obviously your focus isnt customer service, i wonder if the paypal system were to have a problem how fast you would get it fixed. Tarsis FIRST World after getting your ship as a consular, get to the planet finish it. Holocomm bugs, resolution reset questline, and redo. So i did and low and behold the quest giver that starts AND ends the quest has the same dialog screen from me having finished it.

6. Also a Jedi Shadow Problem, Project with cast animation does not do dmg until the object hits the target while the cast animation for shock is instant, so there are literally hundreds of project youtube videos of objects just rotating around as people who have cast something used force to do it and basically done nothing!

7. Harness Shadows is Broken Doesnt work as tool tip states.

Again looking at your "Patch" notes i see nothing just more to prevent the minority of the population that is raiding your endgame material from taking advantage of what has to be one of the worst coding jobs i have seen in forever.

This is only for 1 Class, i am sure if you were to take time and higher some Forum admins that could actually have a Consistent Forum communication to let everyone know whats going on you would find other classes with similar coding problems.

/rant

Edited by Preachir

I cant agree more,

For example if you are a BH you cant finish dir7 because of the cloning bug.

A lot of instand cast that aren't instand at all.

There are a lot of well documented bugs even with videos and you are simply ignoring them, and they arent like some texture missing or some minor bug like that, they are huge game breaking bugs

Hire more people and before fixing things nobody care about or nerfing a clase, work on the bugs that your money makers are complaining about and taking the time to properly document so you guys can fix it.

For example the people has been asking you remove the "ticket opener" hotkey since release, i'm starting to think you guys arent even trying.

6. Also a Jedi Shadow Problem, Project with cast animation does not do dmg until the object hits the target while the cast animation for shock is instant, so there are literally hundreds of project youtube videos of objects just rotating around as people who have cast something used force to do it and basically done nothing!

Man, this is even worse for Trooper. I play Bounty Hunter as my main, I have rather good understanding of delay my abilities have, before dealing damage (not that it's a bad thing, unless it differs between mirrors), so when I rolled Trooper, I wanted to kill someone that screwed half of early Trooper's abilities.

For example, channeled series of shots have more damage segments on BH's side, making it proc your dot with greater chance over the channel time (more times damages = more opportunities to turn the dot on, I tested it, it really works that way), and less prone to reducing chennel from taking damage (last shot almost never hits, as you almost always take some damage before finishing channeling, and Trooper loose more damage this way).

Mortar Volley (Trooper's Death From Above) have terrible delay before shooting, giving you more time to exit the shooting area, this is actually rather nasty issue, and I think (and hope) that it's a bug.

Overall, it's like every ability activates later, even if it's just a tiny bit of time.

I cant agree more,

For example if you are a BH you cant finish dir7 because of the cloning bug.

A lot of instand cast that aren't instand at all.

There are a lot of well documented bugs even with videos and you are simply ignoring them, and they arent like some texture missing or some minor bug like that, they are huge game breaking bugs

Hire more people and before fixing things nobody care about or nerfing a clase, work on the bugs that your money makers are complaining about and taking the time to properly document so you guys can fix it.

For example the people has been asking you remove the "ticket opener" hotkey since release, i'm starting to think you guys arent even trying.

Yeah. At one point I actually physically removed the tilde key from my keyboard to avoid by any chance accidentaly hitting it in a hasty situation, for it's the "I die button" in combat, especially for a squishy sniper. Plus it's a complite waste in there, who in their right mind would put that feature in there and lock it so that you can't assing anything else to it. No one, only sadists and nihilists deveoping the game with 57+ button mouses, thats who.

Edited by Beansoup

Yeah, it just kills me that with all the known class bugs they issues they are focusing on are so that the minority wont be able to take advantage of their poorly designed system for raiding and not that the majority of players who are simply playing and hoping someday they will be fixed arent addressed.

The ticket hotkey issue is just ridiculous. I almost (almost) understand this for beta. But it's not beta anymore.

The animation stuff... they've stated they're working on it.

Actually it's apparently still in beta, which is why I keep questioning myself: "Why am I paying for this?"... and I'm running out of excuses.

It's like: "Congratulations for buying a new car from us, we have granted you a title and a medal for it (SUCKER!). The wheels are currenty made of wooden square blocks, but it will get better later on as we get actual tires to upgrade your automobile. It'll be really good some day, maybe, we kind of promise that. Thank you for your patience and understanding... and most importantly for your money. BTW the breaks don't work, so try to avoid using them at all."

Edited by Beansoup