Why on EARTH was my mouse sensitivity removed?

WonderLlama-Con

I didn't see it either (and my mouse was "jumpy" for me). Maybe it moved if some people still have it? Or maybe just the OP and I didn't see it for whatever reason.

Anyway, OP, if your problem is the same as mine (seemly over sensitive mouse) turning "off" the shadows seemed to help.

I didn't see it either (and my mouse was "jumpy" for me). Maybe it moved if some people still have it? Or maybe just the OP and I didn't see it for whatever reason.

Anyway, OP, if your problem is the same as mine (seemly over sensitive mouse) turning "off" the shadows seemed to help.

My problem is actually that I use a logictech "thumbwheel" mouse, and I need like 100% sensitivity to be happy. As it is currently, I find my sensitivity is too low.

But WHATEVER your problem with mouse sensitivity, nobody will be able to fix it unless they add that slider back in.

My problem is actually that I use a logictech "thumbwheel" mouse, and I need like 100% sensitivity to be happy. As it is currently, I find my sensitivity is too low.

But WHATEVER your problem with mouse sensitivity, nobody will be able to fix it unless they add that slider back in.

Yeah, that would be a problem (tired thumb no doubt). I hope you find a solution soon (or better yet that do add that slider back in). Good luck!