Scheduled Maintenance: June 12th, 2013 [UPDATED 6:45AM PDT]

AmberGreen

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same. Nothing else matters, double xp weekend, nothing. Once transfers are there, I'll start to care about the updates.

Yeah ***!! No mention of server transfers and why they got delayed AGAIN!!! seriously?!?!?!? If you're gonna delay something that was promised at least tell us why and when?!!?!?!

Edited by Wodaz

This is such a pathetic patch..especially with the lack of server transfers. It's a slap in the face. Shoulda just admitted you couldn't keep to your target window for content patches instead of this BS.

Yup cancelling sub until server transfers can happen, and to think I'm gonna spend a lot of money transferring 4 characters....oh well, money saved this month!! Cya in July! :D

Yeah ***!! No mention of server transfers and why they got delayed AGAIN!!! seriously?!?!?!? If you're gonna delay something that was promised at least tell us why and when?!!?!?!

Sorry to point it out, but your wrong, they didn't promise, It was "Subject To Change".

Why: Achievement System with the transfer is still bugged.

Edited by Jonoku

Sorry to point it out, but your wrong, they didn't promise, It was "Subject To Change".

Sorry, you are correct and I didn't see the recent post by Eric that stated this info, I retract my statement! :D

Correct me if I'm wrong but it was "promised" in 2.1, and "subject to change" in 2.2 ? Not that it matters..whether they said they would or not isn't the point..the fact that they can't get it done coupled with two progressively more insulting patches since 2.0...That's the problem

2.1 was a money-grab, 2.2 should've been 2.1.2...it's not a friggin patch, one nightmare mode ? a set of gear ? Seriously ?

Oh almost forgot adding 5% to your guild exp bonus..

Correct me if I'm wrong but it was "promised" in 2.1, and "subject to change" in 2.2 ? Not that it matters..whether they said they would or not isn't the point..the fact that they can't get it done coupled with two progressively more insulting patches since 2.0...That's the problem

2.1 was a money-grab, 2.2 should've been 2.1.2...it's not a friggin patch, one nightmare mode ? a set of gear ? Seriously ?

Oh almost forgot adding 5% to your guild exp bonus..

2.1 and 2.2 were targeted dates and subject to change but anyway...........

Some APAC folks are upset because achievement system is bugged for them after they transferred and feel insulted. They feel like test dummies for paid server transfers. Its beneficial for us for them to delay transfers because some people may find achievement system being important but me, I don't really care for it. But of course I'm not selfish, go ahead and fix it. :cool:

maybe this is a dumb question, but why the apac players couold made a FREE transfer, an the rest of us will have to PAY for it???

They are subs as we are. Are you going to close the apac servers? Did all the apac players moved to another server?

From what i know and speaking among players in game... most of them, from european server, will only move toon´s they have to the favorite server at the time. Im speaking in a rate for 1/10 will move their toon´s. So why don´t you let us doing the transfer of one toon for FREE and if we want to move more pay the fee?? I have 3 toon´s i´d like to pass from " the red eclipse" to "tomb of freedon nadd" at this price, i garantee basicly i only move one... the rest will be there abondened. As i, more will do this, and you´re going to have populated servers with toon´s that players won´t play with them...

this is jsut my point of view, but as i said before im a subscriver, even had a ops schedule for today´s night after transfering my toon to the tomb of freedon nadd server, but i guess thats not happening today :mad:

I think we deserve a little compensation, but i know that you gys always said " the current plan is" "we´re pointing to" Never a certain, always a doubdt. Hope you guys don´t start loosing subscrivers, because in all cases WE PAY FOR IT

Yeah, it's a really dumb question. The APAC servers are closing.

For someone that's saying they're not entitled, you sure seem to be using 'I' a lot.

Last time I checked, I pay my sub every month also, and I'm not complaining. Would you rather they release it today and the whole game be completely broken, or you wait another day or two and get what you expected?

It's really not that big of a deal, chill out.

It amazes me how hard it is for people to actually read what I write.

You're not complaining? Well done! Are all your achievements broken and now unobtainable? I want the broken stuff fixed, I could care less about Nightmare Modes. I want to be able to use what everyone else has.

You pay money, I pay money. And your game isn't broken. Obviously you're not complaining. I am because I am the one with a broken game.

Yep, which means APAC players are still screwed.

Any kind of ETA on 2.2.1 and whether that will fix it?

2.1 and 2.2 were targeted dates and subject to change but anyway...........

Some APAC folks are upset because achievement system is bugged for them after they transferred and feel insulted. They feel like test dummies for paid server transfers. Its beneficial for us for them to delay transfers because some people may find achievement system being important but me, I don't really care for it. But of course I'm not selfish, go ahead and fix it. :cool:

Thanks and yes, this is exactly it :) I know some people don't care about achievements and that's cool, but I've been working really hard on them and they are so messed up now :( Anyone who has taken the time to kill 5000 enemies on Coruscant or 500 strong Black Sun will know how I feel!

Yep, which means APAC players are still screwed.

Any kind of ETA on 2.2.1 and whether that will fix it?

idk but I'll throw a prediction out there. 2.2.1 in a week to 2 weeks(10 days)

Thanks and yes, this is exactly it :) I know some people don't care about achievements and that's cool, but I've been working really hard on them and they are so messed up now :( Anyone who has taken the time to kill 5000 enemies on Coruscant or 500 strong Black Sun will know how I feel!

Understandable. I know exactly how you feel.

Edited by Jonoku

Hey folks,

I wanted to give you an update on Paid Character Transfers since I know you have been curious about it with the delay of 2.2. Unfortunately, we have come across some bugs that are present with Character Transfers, specifically around Achievements. We definitely want to insure that we are providing the best service possible when you pay to transfer your character.

Know that unlike Game Update 2.2, fixing this is a bit more involved and so Paid Character Transfers will no longer be launching with 2.2. This is entirely subject to change as we work through it, but the next likely launch target is 2.2.1. I apologize for the delay on this, I know many of you were looking forward to transferring your characters this week. We will get it out as soon as we can!

-eric

Hey Eric,

I would like to make a suggestion to you because I have been waiting for this service for a long time. I am suggesting a discounted character transfer price because of this set back. We have been waiting a long time for this service and charging subscribers the price you have stated is impractical with the way you have to buy Cartel coins. I think this is double dipping. I would like to see a reduced rate for character transfers or a one time free transfer for characters that are lvl 50 plus. The price point you have set is forcing people to buy cartel coins in excess of the actual cost of the item. I believe this is a little greedy. I appreciate the time you have put in to make the game great. This is why I still play and love the game. (because it is fun) However I am subscriber, digital deluxe purchaser and founder of the game. I also Beta tested for you as well because I am just as passionate about quality you are. You wont get any questions about my loyalty, but I was unhappy with the PVP server that my Guardian and Commando are on. I had never played a MMO like this before in the same capacity so I had to feel out the game when it went live (ex. The guilds and people). I feel that 1050 cartel coins for subscribers or a discounted rate for the first week transfers go live would reinstate my value in the game. As an added plus give you guys a fair price point that would bring people back to the game. Just a thought. I really want to play my guardian with my good friends from The Whiskey Brotherhood.

If everyone that reads this could please support me. I would be grateful.

:csw_bluesaber:

Thank you,

Tidus

Hey Eric,

I would like to make a suggestion to you because I have been waiting for this service for a long time. I am suggesting a discounted character transfer price because of this set back. We have been waiting a long time for this service and charging subscribers the price you have stated is impractical with the way you have to buy Cartel coins. I think this is double dipping. I would like to see a reduced rate for character transfers or a one time free transfer for characters that are lvl 50 plus. The price point you have set is forcing people to buy cartel coins in excess of the actual cost of the item. I believe this is a little greedy. I appreciate the time you have put in to make the game great. This is why I still play and love the game. (because it is fun) However I am subscriber, digital deluxe purchaser and founder of the game. I also Beta tested for you as well because I am just as passionate about quality you are. You wont get any questions about my loyalty, but I was unhappy with the PVP server that my Guardian and Commando are on. I had never played a MMO like this before in the same capacity so I had to feel out the game when it went live (ex. The guilds and people). I feel that 1050 cartel coins for subscribers or a discounted rate for the first week transfers go live would reinstate my value in the game. As an added plus give you guys a fair price point that would bring people back to the game. Just a thought. I really want to play my guardian with my good friends from The Whiskey Brotherhood.

If everyone that reads this could please support me. I would be grateful.

:csw_bluesaber:

Thank you,

Tidus

A discount of some sort would be kinda nice...