Cybertech Issues - Have mats, cant create anything

MyTechie

Title says it all.

Every thing was working just fine, now when I try to create anything, nothing happens, no errors, no messages..just nothing. I have tons of mats too, would like to dump this stuff.

Is there a limit to how many items can be created?

There is sometimes an interface bug I get, a relog should clear it, otherwise the reasons for this which are valid could be: max amount of companions doing something, 5 items can be queued for one companion at a time, you cannot craft items on a particular companion if he's currently otherwise busy i.e. gathering or selling junk.

There is sometimes an interface bug I get, a relog should clear it, otherwise the reasons for this which are valid could be: max amount of companions doing something, 5 items can be queued for one companion at a time, you cannot craft items on a particular companion if he's currently otherwise busy i.e. gathering or selling junk.

- Companions are not doing anything (I am however able to send my companions on gathering missions. The only issue seems to be with Cybertech)

- Im a Sub holder

- No items in queue

- Cybertech items show that I can create multiple items (I have the mats)

- Clicking on any item in order to create does nothing (No errors, no warnings, nadda.)

- Iv tried logging in and out several times, this time Ill stay logged off for a few hours, see if that does something.

Its weird, Ill wait it out. Was just wondering if anyone else has seen this type of issue.

Sorry if this is stating the obvious.

Clicking the item does not craft it, you need to click the "Craft Item" button in the lower right of the recipe window. You can queue up to 5 items.

No need to apologize, my bad for not stating the "Craft Item" button.

Any ways, I logged out for a few hours, then logged in, its working now. It is weird.