a new race

Shadow_Assasin

i think that a new race or new classes or somthing are in need of addition in the upcoming dlcs like droid races and ithorians and stuff i mean there are all these really cool rraces but we can only place like 8 of them, im not saying i would want to be able to play as a hutt because that would be strange but you know biths and stuff i wouldnt mind playing as a whole bunch of new ones like nemodians (dont remember how to spell it) can be working with the empire and have a robot companion as their first one (like a battle droid >.>) what do you think

I read somewhere that if they add a new race it will be one that knows and can speak galactic basic and is close to "human form", not alien races like ashara is and that kind of aliens as they're hard to make without endless clipping issues.

I'm still trying to figure out why they went with Cathar. Togruta are just one of the many options that fit the restrictions in place.

But this goes back to how I don't understand why they wanted to voice the player characters. I wish it was more like Dragon Age where you choose what you say, and NPCs react to it. Rodians are my favorite, but we'll never get that race :(

Make Togruta, and to hell with clipping issues, I don't care.

This. Togruta make the most sense to be able to be any class. (Besides maybe SW, but whatever) Cathar, on the other hand are A) Ugly B) Relatively unknown to the Star Wars fan base and C) Ugly.

I guarantee that poll they posted was flooded by these anime watching, furry fantasizing weirdos who flock to scifi and rpg's.