Need an option to disable screen shake

Cantiga

I'm sure I'm not the only one getting motion sickness playing flashpoints. One person on Reddit had to give away his/her game because of this.

Oh god, I felt sick and wanted to throw up after doing The False Emperor. I had to turn off the game and move away. A little bit of it, like Black Talon, was fine for me, but TFE was too much, especially since we wiped a bit on the last boss.

I'm not asking for much. I've been supporting this game lately. This is simple coding, and an intern can do it easily. It's not going to take away development time or bug fixing time. It's just going to be a bit of validation. All they need to do is add a gScreenShake. if (gScreenShake) renderScreenShake.

This is the reason I don't play many games. I can't play Skyrim or FPS. SWTOR is one of the games I could play and enjoy. I'd love for this option to be there, so other pp like me can play this game without feeling nauseous. WoW has been very friendly on pp with problems, like they fixed the disc priest DA graphic and such. I'm afraid I'll have to quit running FPs, and when you take that away, there really is nothing to do at 50 for me, except running dailies until my eyes bleed.

• 9 months later...