BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

Desiirea

In an effort to promote kind relations between factions, welcome to the first official Begeren Colony Cookie Party! Please introduce yourself and state your favorite kind of cookie, and any other interesting facts you would like to share...

and remember Friends don't let Friends steal cookies! (Unless of course you are picking a fight in a warzone... then by all means try to steal the cookies. MWAHAHA :p )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HI, My name is Desiirea, but everyone just calls me Desi. My favorite cookies are chocolate chunk. I like to heal. That is all. :)

Edited by Desiirea

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. My name is Hardball. If Havoc Squad wanted me to have a cookie, they would have issued me one with my battle gear. Besides, that 'aint WARRIOR FOOD! Come to think of it, you have 3 STANDARD SECONDS and I mean THuhhREE SEC-ONDS to get that CONTRABAND COOKIE out of MY FACE!!!

ONE... TWOOOOO....

<ahem>

Carry on!

Hey there. c: This is Megan (sage) / Nicole (scoundrel)! I will answer to both. :p I love cookies. My favorite would have to be chocolate chip. Can't go wrong with a classic. Chocolate chip cookie, right out of the oven, crispy on the edges, but still a little gooey in the middle, with a glass of milk? omnomnomnomnomdelicious.

I'm a sage and a scoundrel healer, because I can't attack people and D: did I kill you? I am horribly sorry, have a cookie for forgiveness?

I love PvP. You can find me at almost any time of the day (late at night, early in the morning, during lunch...) in PvP. I still love PvE! C: I love operations and raids and flashpoints and oh my goodness, what is there not to love? Although I'm on an RP server, I don't RP. :x But I still love everyone who does. c:

Well, yup. c:

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

Edited by SweetMegan

Hey there! I'm Vyuka of the Imarra legacy. Vyuka is a sage seer (and main) and Zalj is my imperial agent operative, whatever the healing spec is called. I mostly PvE. Sometimes I'll get a wild hair and PvP, but that is quite rare. I RP as well, so if you see me, don't be afraid to say hi!

I love all kinds of cookies, so it's really hard for me to name just one, but off the top of my head, classic chocolate chip is yummy.

ALSO. Sweetmegan. your picture in your sig is adorable.

Edited by Vivronkasaur

My better known characters are Sciran Demura and Fenrir de'Tormentavi. I like ALL the cookies. Om nom nom. :)

I'm a fairly prominent RPer, love running RP events. Into a lot of PVE stuff, though I'm not much of a raider - I prefer the flashpoints and hard modes and the group heroics and such. Always willin' to help out the new guys, too.

Currently helpin' run stuff over at the bigger Begeren Colony Forums 'cause many of us RPers are into making a server community. Tryin' to encourage more PVPers and Raiders to be a part. :)

I am Melyn and Otar, and I support this thread. I like chocolate chip cookies, moderately chewy, warmed, with a glass of milk.

... I also make videos and songs! And am an officer in Ascension Strikes Back, raid leader and pvp leader. If anyone in Ascension gives you trouble, contact Melyn (Pub) or Otar (Imp) and let me know; it will be taken care of.

My message to you guys is remember, the opposite faction is NOT made up of mindless, cruel idiots. We're all just people, so be nice T.T

EDIT: For Desi's bounty: I will be in Outlaw's den today at 7PM PST (9/19)

Edited by MelliMelon

I am Melyn and Otar....

My message to you guys is remember, the opposite faction is NOT made up of mindless, cruel idiots. We're all just people

I am also offering 500,000 credits to the first Imp to post on this thread with their name, favorite cookie, and a screen shot after they kill Melyn (with his corpse) in open world PvP.

Someone should of warned him it wasn't the opposing faction he needed to worry about! *runs off into the distance while cackling* ... Now my betrayal is complete. MWAHAHA! :rak_09:

Edited by Desiirea

I am Konel Kamiguru of the grey wardens former Jedi Guardian, and Sith warrior, i now follow the path of the grey Jedi. I love chocolate chip cookies with pecans, as for your bounty i do not do bounties but i will still your cookies if i see them as i love cookies.

I am also offering 100,000 credits to the first Imp to post on this thread with their name, favorite cookie, and a screen shot after they kill Melyn (with his corpse) in open world PvP.

Someone should of warned him it wasn't the opposing faction he needed to worry about! *runs off into the distance while cackling* ... Now my betrayal is complete. MWAHAHA! :rak_09:

Clearly, the thing about opposite faction not being made up of the evil and cruel was *half* true. I think it's pretty clear which half. :D

Speaking of twisty and devious, your bounty -- hedged as it is by open worldness, and concomitant requirements that Meyln be (1) off-fleet, and (2) PvP flagged -- seems unlikely to be collected. Unless you engage to lure him off-fleet to Outlaw's Den?

Hey Des, I'm Gargauth, formerly Krill of VL.

I love Oreo cookies, to the point that I can't trust myself with an open bag. Not a fan of sweets though.

What else....I like long walks off of short piers and playing fetch by my self with my light saber....

P.S. I actually have a pic of Mey dead but not from this server, and not by my hand. Though I do have a screenie of Mey complaining at me in a void star about my damage, and me in turn complaining at them about their heals..

Edited by Reynaga

Clearly, the thing about opposite faction not being made up of the evil and cruel was *half* true. I think it's pretty clear which half. :D

Speaking of twisty and devious, your bounty -- hedged as it is by open worldness, and concomitant requirements that Meyln be (1) off-fleet, and (2) PvP flagged -- seems unlikely to be collected. Unless you engage to lure him off-fleet to Outlaw's Den?

Fluxs always runs around PvP flagged... I have a feeling Melyn will be as well. Both are off fleet to run dailies and such from time to time. The burdens of being a guild officer and pvp ranked team leader are heavy these days are they not? :p

You are responsible for ... 30% of my out loud laughs today. Just so you know.

<nod>

You see, Hardball does love to bring the pain, and he DOES bring the pain to some Imperial fools. Does he thank the Maker for being able to do what he does? Dang right he does! He thanks the Maker every single DAY that he gets to use his god-given gifts to do what he does best. That's the PAIN TRAIN! WOOOO WOOOOOOOOOO!

((I just don't PVP. I wouldn't be against it, I just don't.))

Edited by TheBBP

Ushanev here. Also Venahsu -- though as much as I like grappling people into fire pits and generally being OP it's just not as fun as Ush. I'd have to go with chocolate-chocolate chip (some days that's a chocolate cookie with dark chocolate chips and some days a chocolate cookie with white chocolate chips). Fresh-out-of-the-oven snickerdoodles are right up there too.

So if you had to guess which dailies Flux runs most often ... which might those be? Er, it's for a friend.

I won't be in Outlaw's Den before 9:30 tonight so hopefully Melyn will be careful until then.