Imperial Codex Bugged/Missing Entries

ronerahl

Should be stickied. The codex should be account bound so we can gather all the entries by playing all classes and stories and the missing ones should be added, some add some important lore for newer players interested in discovering it.

• 1 month later...

After the swtor-spy guide on 26/12/2012 i have

Persons Of Note 42/46 (warrior)

Missed:

Alderan - Bouris Ulgo

Belsavis - HK 51

Hutta - Nem'ro hutt

Nar shadda - Halidrell Setsyn (Warrior) 100% bugged

Voss - Jokull

Lore about denova codex? how to?

do you have any info about these codex?

About PVP 24/26

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7166/pvpi.jpg

Edited by infedele

Infedele,

I made a thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=292539 on the codex for Republic players. Some of the info should help you. See below for some answers from my recollection.

WolfpackAW

Missed:

Alderan - Bouris Ulgo

Belsavis - HK 51

Hutta - Nem'ro hutt

Voss - Jokull

Re-do the quest "Primary Target" on Voss and during that quest you will defeat Jokull and obtain the codex entry.

The codex entry for Denova is found in the Denova operation (AKA Explosive Conflict) by clicking on a blue-glowing mine cart in the tunnel past Zorn and Toth. It's not on the straight path through, you have to kill one additional set of mobs to get it.

About PVP 24/26

The achievements "Ilum: Capture the Zone" and "Denova Novare Coast: Interrupted a Capture Attempt" are both currently bugged.

I have 24 PVP entries

the newest ones are associated with the Ancient Hypergate (5 entries), but the most elusive is ~"Killed a Rare Vendor"in the Outlaw`s Den area, kill a Jawa vendor, search an item near him, this will prompt him to attack you

On Balmorra the Bestiary codex entry: Mutated Colicoid is obtained through the SI class quest. But apparently it's still obtainable another way by doing this:

For non-Inquisitor classes:

Start at X: 1335; Y: 198, facing southwest, just behind one of the satellite towers. Run up the small path, make a few jumps on the rocks, and you’ll end up on a grassy knoll. Run up to the top and jump into the small wedge. Jump up and you’ll see a drop onto the area where the Inquisitor class phase ends. Coords on this rock are X: 1174; Y: 238.

I can't even get up to the Grassy Knoll the rocks don't let me jump any further. Has anyone had any success in doing this?

Missed:

Alderan - Bouris Ulgo

Belsavis - HK 51

Hutta - Nem'ro hutt

Voss - Jokull

About PVP 24/26

Your persons of note looks accurate for a Sith Warrior.

The Denova codex I think you are referring to is a minecart halfway through the cave after Toth and Zorn.

I see now, thanks to your ss, which PvP codex I am missing, leaving us with only 2 bugged.

I have 24 PVP entries

the newest ones are associated with the Ancient Hypergate (5 entries), but the most elusive is ~"Killed a Rare Vendor"in the Outlaw`s Den area, kill a Jawa vendor, search an item near him, this will prompt him to attack you

I missed one of the new one's in my original post. It is now updated and corrected. Thank you.

On Balmorra the Bestiary codex entry: Mutated Colicoid is obtained through the SI class quest. But apparently it's still obtainable another way by doing this:

For non-Inquisitor classes:

Start at X: 1335; Y: 198, facing southwest, just behind one of the satellite towers. Run up the small path, make a few jumps on the rocks, and you’ll end up on a grassy knoll. Run up to the top and jump into the small wedge. Jump up and you’ll see a drop onto the area where the Inquisitor class phase ends. Coords on this rock are X: 1174; Y: 238.

I can't even get up to the Grassy Knoll the rocks don't let me jump any further. Has anyone had any success in doing this?

I have obtained the entry. Though it was so long ago, I remember that the swtor-spy description which I believe is what you referenced there was misleading. I did climb up something and then down into a big pit where I killed colicoids to get the entry.

• 9 months later...

I hope you are still around to update this.

- Korriban - Sith Academy Location - Doable. You get as you walk in.

- Species :

Advozse :- On empire side kill a Fa'athra merc on Hutta,

The following 4 are on Nar Shadaa at the lower promenade(not upper promenade);

Chagrian:- close to the republic taxi there is a chagrian called 'debtor' and the datapad is next to him on a seat.

Arcona:- near a hoolographic tree is a circular seat with a group stood close by with an arconan stood with them, the datapad is on the seat.

Nikto:- datapad is near Ta'rahg the heavy armor vendor.

Neimodian:- datapad is on the counter next to Tunjas the stim vendor.

Ithorian : Location on Nar Shadda: X: -917 Y: -1048

Lore :

The History of Tatooine Lore Object is now available., for empire just above the starship upgrades vendor

The Quesh Lore Object "The Three Families" is also now available. It is located at X: 847, Y: -347. It is a large circular sign on the pillar as you enter the Three Families Palace (Palace is north of Rep outpost).

Ragkhoul Disease : Empire : It is on the second floor of Dynamet General (not top floor) on a bed in the area under the stairs leading to the top floor.

Beast :

Bogwing : I nabbed one of the yellow "young bogwings" just east of the Imperial Command Post through the pass and got it.

• 3 weeks later...
Has there been any resolution on the Balmorra species bug (Colicoid Queen and Gran) that anyone knows of?

I'm not sure if you are referring to codex Lore: Colicoid Queen (Bounty Hunter) which supposed to earn throughout bounty hunter class story, codex Species: Colicoid are obtainable for Republic players but bugged for Imperial players, codex Spevies: Gran remain bugged.