Sith assassin bad or

jsutiv

So I was wanting to try out a stealth class for dps. It is between sith assassin or operative. I had decided on sith assassin because well they get a lightsaber lol. But I started reading the forums and saw that everyone thinks sins are getting a super nerf bat to the face come 2.0.

I don't want to play a class just because they are powerful, but I don't want to be totally handicapped either. So my question is are sins getting totally destroyed for dps and would operative be a better decision for long term?

Thanks guys.

I'd say play what you want to play, even if my experience at STWOR is fairly new, I did played a lots of different MMO for years and your concern is not different than what I've seen in other MMO. Play what you you want to play and what you like to play, I started with a warrior and now my Assassin is lvl44 and I appreciate every moment of it and will work my way around the nerf as I always did in other MMO!

Assassins are in a really bad place right now on the pts for pve dps and pvp dps. However, it is a test server and buffs will very likely be in order before 2.0 goes live. Its really up to you if you want to play an assassin and hope they fix the issues, or if you want to take the conservative route and play the operative, who is in a better place right now on the PTS.

Check out shadow forums and look at the hybrid I created. I call it the Kineticly Balanced spec. 33/0/13 for 2.0 expansion. The spec is just phenomenal survivability and damage wise. I have found it to be the best 1 v 1 spec for taking nodes and holding nodes. Hope you give it a try!

Breaking New, Go read the latest update about Deception on the PTS patch notes

Electric execution, 2 points perk

What Electric execution does is very very nice, it give you 3 stacks of static charge when you activate recklessness and it reduce the CD of recklessness by 60 sec when you drop combat. In other words, if you have the stalker set bonus and use Force cloack you have a CD of 15 sec on Recklessness and its awesome