Classes based on Film Characters

lazarayonwow

• 1 year later...
Anakin honestly couldn't make up his mind on his class. He was a Sentinel to begin with, except he thought he was too cool to use a second lightsaber and since he was only fighting trash mobs up until the chapter 2 boss, he was able to get through unscathed. Then when he got to his chapter 2 Boss, aka Dooku, he rushed in and was whooped by force lightning. Obi-Wan fought Dooku while Anakin was respawning, but he didn't have enough offense in his tank spec to deal with Dooku. Luckily for him, Anakin got back just in time before Dooku could get in the killing blow on Obi-Wan. While Obi-Wan was incapacitated, Anakin finally started using his second lightsaber, but it was quickly disabled. Only now able to use half of his abilities, he lost. After that, he decided to re-roll as a Guardian, but since he saw Obi-Wan had trouble, he specced vigilance instead. Eventually getting bored with the Republic side, he rerolled as a Sith, going with Juggernaut and speccing Vengeance.

Yes, I'm obviously joking.

TL;DR I have too much time on my hands :p

But it makes a surprising amount of sense

• 2 weeks later...
Anakin honestly couldn't make up his mind on his class. He was a Sentinel to begin with, except he thought he was too cool to use a second lightsaber and since he was only fighting trash mobs up until the chapter 2 boss, he was able to get through unscathed. Then when he got to his chapter 2 Boss, aka Dooku, he rushed in and was whooped by force lightning. Obi-Wan fought Dooku while Anakin was respawning, but he didn't have enough offense in his tank spec to deal with Dooku. Luckily for him, Anakin got back just in time before Dooku could get in the killing blow on Obi-Wan. While Obi-Wan was incapacitated, Anakin finally started using his second lightsaber, but it was quickly disabled. Only now able to use half of his abilities, he lost. After that, he decided to re-roll as a Guardian, but since he saw Obi-Wan had trouble, he specced vigilance instead. Eventually getting bored with the Republic side, he rerolled as a Sith, going with Juggernaut and speccing Vengeance.

I couldn't help but laugh at this! It's so true. Thanks for the entertainment whilst reading this thread :)

JK - Luke Skywalker

SI - Palpatine

SW - Vader

Smuggler - Han Solo

Consular - Hmmm...Yoda maybe?

Bounty Hunter - Boba Fett

Trooper - Clone warriors

Agent - Can't think of one

This exactly. Agent is the only class not really based off anyone.

I poked Alexander Freed to talk about about the Agent's inspiration in his blog a bit. I hope he does. Some have suggested a young Wilhuff Tarkin was part of the influence. If you want to get into the EU, there are a couple of Imperial Agents in minor roles, also some of the aspects of the agent in the game is a bit reminiscent of Mara Jade's early career. Edited by chuixupu

Marvellous -- love this! :D

Pity you didn't continue the tale with Yoda coming to the two noobs' rescue...

It's not from Star Wars but Imperial Agent is a combination between:

Jason Bourne,

Neo(Mantrix),

Cleric Preston(Equilibrium),

Mission Impossible,

The Jackal

and others.

Okay, I can feel some ressemblances with 007 or Bourne... but Neo, really ?

This thread didn't need to be revived, but I'm glad it did.. lol, this was a funny post.

Jedi Knight - Luke Skywalker/female Twilek that uses two sabers that dies in ep3 in order 66 (guard/sent)

Jedi Consular - Obi Wan (stated by Devs, can't find post though)/qui-gon (shadow/sage)

Smuggler - Han Solo

Trooper - Commander Cody

Sith Warrior - Vader

Sith Inquisitor - Plpatine/maul (sorc/assassin)

Imperial Agent- Mara jade

Bounty hunter- boba fett